Finale

Piper sat, nervously, in the waiting room. It had been over an hour and no doctors had come talk to her. Her thoughts were all over the place. She had gone through many emotions in the last 24 hours, she didn't even know how to feel. After a few more minutes past, a doctor came through the hospital doors and made eye contact with Piper.

He walked over, his face expressionless, and greeted Piper. She immediately stood up.

"Would you like to come see her?" His face broke into a slight smile.

Piper smiled way bigger as she nodded in compliance.

The doctor escorted the blonde woman into Alexs room. Piper walked through the doors to see Alex awake and sitting up.

"Piper..." Alex let out, but before she could continue her sentence Piper rushed over and hugged her.

"I thought I lost you." Piper said still embracing Alex.

"I'm so sorry Piper. For everything. I never meant to hurt you or lie to you." Alex choked up.

"Alex, seeing you like that...like this. Watching you get dragged into an ambulance, then multiple surgery's, being told you might not wake up, and now sitting here looking at you alive, none of it was worth this. This has been the biggest eye opener of my life. I dont need anything more than I need you." Piper teared up.

There was a moment of silence as they just looked at each other.

"I'll go through the treatment. Ill do anything if it means I dont have to go through losing you again." Alex spoke.

Piper leaned in a kissed Alex, passionately. It was soft and wanting.

~

It had been a few months since the hospital. Alex was moving her stuff back in to Pipers. Her treatment was coming to an end. The couple had 75,000 dollars in the bank that they decided to use on travelling, without drug deals. Their first trip planned was Thailand.

Piper was helping Alex grab all her stuff from the car. She was putting her little stuff in boxes to bring up. Alex was already in the apartment putting away the stuff Piper was bringing up. As Piper came up with the box of stuff, she placed it down on the counter, and looked down on the table and saw a ring.

"What is this?" Piper asked the brunette sitting with a smirk on her face.

"Yours, if you want it." Alex shrugged her shoulders.

"Are you serious?" Piper smiled.

"Let's get married in Thailand. Weve been through so much Pipes. I want to do this with you until death." Alex said.

Piper walked over to Alex and sat on her lap.

"How romantic." Piper said sarcastically.

Piper looked at the ring again, placed it on her finger and looked back up at Alex.

"I'll take that as a yes." Alex and Piper kissed.

Their tongues battled as their hands wandered. Alex picked Piper up and headed towards the bedroom.

"Let's go premaritally christen your bed." Alex said while throwing Piper on the bed.

"Our bed." Piper smiled.

The End

Hope you guys enjoyed the story! I'm in the process of writing a lesbian fanfic. Stay tuned!