XXXIV. Taken II

GD was locked up now. In a room with no window or darkness. JYP had many of his man look after him. Suddenly the room opened. Chanyeol came in along with a few of JYP's men to give GD more drug along with his meal. Chanyeol had the guy place it on the table near GD and then they all left. Gd didn't even look at any of them, he can only stare at the food knowing that it will bring the worst out of him. But the food was different then usual. Beneath the bowel was a white paper along side with a pill. He quickly opened it up.
"I've met Honey, she's the kindest human I've ever known. This will help you get rid of the drug he has put in you. The rest is up to you."
GD: that kid ..
GD took in the pill and soon passed out from the effects of the drug.

Later that day, GD was woken up by JYP's men. GD's fuzzy headache and the strong desire of list vanished. He was normal again, but JYP's men didn't know that. He felt himself regaining his strength and took the advantage to knock out the two guy, took the keys, and ran out of the room locking them inside. GD slowly but quickly escaped the place.
JYP men: boss, we have a problem.. GD has escaped.

JYP rushed into the room where Gd was and kicked his men for letting him escape.
JYP: who did this ! TELL ME !
His chest huffed and puffed in anger. Everyone was standing there, his mens, Suho, and chanyeol. No one dared to say anything.
JYP: good. If I catch any of you I won't spare you. Let's see how long he can go for. I will make him pay. He will be running back in no time to save his precious daughter.
JYP smirked before leaving.

Suho pushes chanyeol into the bathroom stall.
Suho: you let him escaped didn't you !
Suho yelled at him in anger surprising chanyeol.
Suho: you stupid ! Now wonder why you were asking for antidotes. It was for him !? You haven't even cured yourself yet and you gave it to him !
Chanyeol: Hyung ...
Suho: Don't even call me Hyung

A few days passed and Yoongi was still around. I didn't hate it. But it's just the more I got to see him. The more my heart didn't want to let go of him. He made me want to know more about my life. Where I really was from, where I went to school and if I had any friends. There sure had to be something to bring back my memories. Even if I was going to forget it again I want to remember it once every time I forgot of who I was.
Agust: you couldn't sleep too ?
Yoongi asked as he sat next to me on the couch in the dark room at dawn. I gently nodded. He suddenly huff a smile right after I answer.
Agust: Let me guess you were wondering of who you are just now ?
I looked at him as if he can read my mind.
Y/N: I find it weird .. how didn't I see it before. Why didn't my father tell me who I am ? Since he knows I have amnesia.
Agust: maybe .. some things are better to be found out by yourself. Not all parents make the right choice for their kids. You also have to let them decide.
I sighed and look down.
Y/N: maybe you're right.. I'm just thinking too much.
Yoongi smiled at me and held my hand.
Agust: do you want to go watch the sun rise ?
Y/N: right now ? Where ?
Agust: wherever the sun shines.
He held my hand and led me a bit away from my house to the park, by the park a place I've never been To before, a garden full of roses.
Agust: look
Agust pointed towards where the sun started to rise through the thick blanket of darkness. I smiled admiring the sun. I've never seen the sun this beautiful before.
Y/N: it's beautiful.
I continue to admire the sun when suddenly I felt Yoongi back hugging me.
Agust: it is beautiful
Yoongi said looking at me. I look back at him and our eyes met. This all feels so familiar; his touch, his smile, the sun, and the roses. Could it be that he and I are not strangers ?

After the sun was up high Yoongi and I returned home. I began to make breakfast as he helped me crack some eggs to fry. As I was frying then he gave me a back hug resting his chin on my shoulders looking at the eggs.i pulled away a bit from him making him look at me. Before I even got to say anything Jimin suddenly came into the kitchen where I was at with Yoongi as Yoonji was wide awake in his arms. I mentally paused as I saw Jimin standing there. It isn't the first time he has seen Yoongi and I standing close to one another. My heart drop and my head started to spin. I'm not doing anything wrong why do I feel so guilty. Jimin suddenly smiled.
Jimin: I came down after smelling the delicious cooking. Is it done yet ?
He asked as he rocked Yoonji from side to side. Yoongi continued to prepare breakfast as I walk towards Jimin. He is too precious for me to hurt. But between the two, why am I so confused. Jimin opened his arms hugging me.
Jimin: I woke up earlier and didn't see you where did you go ?
Y/N: I couldn't sleep and went out for a walk. How long has she been awake ?
I asked as I took Yoonji into my arms. I smiled at her seeing how active she is, smiling.
Jimin: awhile ago.
I fed Yoonji and went to eat breakfast with them. Jimin continued to talk as usual, but it sounded different this time. As if he wanted to know some things. He got out from his seat to put his dishes away.
Jimin: I might be back a little later today. I'll see you then.
He smiled at me after giving me a kiss. I nodded at him. Yoongi only looked down at his plate. It got awkward again after Jimin left. I finished eating and set my dishes in the sink and started washing them. Then I felt Yoongi resting his chin on my shoulder. I turned around to face him.
Y/N: I .. I don't think you should do that to me.
I bravely said to him.
Agust: I know you also feel the same as me.
Y/N: but I can't .. I can't leave Jimin like that.. I can't bear to see him hurt.
Agust: You have to think about it Honey. About the baby and who's the father of it.
Y/N: you're just playing me. Though the baby is not Jimin he still loves me.
Agust: what if I tell you that the baby is mine ?
I pushed him away from me.
Y/N: you're lying !
I said covering my ears but yoongi walked close to me again and held my shoulders making me listen to him.
Agust: listen to me. You and I were in love a long way back in high school.
I continued to cover my ears not listen to him as he continue to talk some words I didn't care to catch.
Agust: listen to me.
He held my face making me look at him as my hand try to push him away.
Agust: that feeling that you feel inside also kills me too. Y/N .. You don't know how crazy I've been trying to find you after you left me. At the end I find out that you're the lover of my younger brother. Do you know how much it kills me to not touch you or love you ?
'Y/N..' I thought to myself. Before I even got the chance to speak Yoongi smashed his lips onto mine kissing me deeply. I wanted to push him away but couldn't find the courage to, instead I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. We both heard some thing drop and look towards the door to find Jimin standing there. His eyes full of tears.
Y/N: Jimin ...
I let go it Yoongi and walked to Jimin. He stepped away from me looking down.
Y/N: Jimin you have to listen to me.
He shook his head.
Jimin: I've seen enough to know enough Honey.. I .. I need some time.
Jimin ran out the house as I saw Irene and another stranger walk to the porch. But Jimin just continued and drove off.
Y/N: JIMIN !
Irene: what's going on ?
Agust: the truth has gone out.
I looked at them confused.
We sat in the living introducing me to Jungkook. He too looked familiar his pretty big eyes and bunny smile.
Irene: Honey .. I think it's time for you to know the truth ..
y/N: what truth .. ? Unni, you're in this too ?
She shook her head.
Irene: I didn't plan this. But I think it's time to stop playing along with you now and learn the truth of what GD has hidden.
Y/N: GD ? ...
I looked at her confused.
Irene: we've met before. All of us.. including Jimin. There are others you haven't met again but we are no stranger. Jungkook was your friend and companion Mafia agent. These step brothers are all Mafias from the same father, including Jimin. Jimin never liked the Mafia world after they killed Seulgi to force him back in but it only made him grew colder to the Mafias. So he ran away and lived with his mother.
Irene: the truth is you are an agent, the daughter of Yang Hyun Sik who works under GD. Not long ago you took on a mission to find your long lost father. You hid your real name and people called you Rose. On the mission you met Yoongi, by the name of Agust D. You two were in love until you got into the hands of Suho, my ex husband. He was greedy of having you and bid for you to be in his household, that's where we met. When I was pregnant and you were too. You were right .. I did sacrifice my baby for your life and Yoonji's. I wasn't wrong that you two were more important to me.
I looked at her in disbelief. 'There's not such things as agent and Mafias.'
Jungkook: Y/N.. please believe us .. GD had earased your memories.. I know where your real father, Yang Hyun sik is.
I looked at all of them and the nonsense they were telling me. 'They expect me to believe this ? But it's Irene Unnie..'
I held my head in pain as it was all too much for me.
Y/N: please ... leave me alone ..