제 2 장 : Namjoon

S̲t̲r̲o̲n̲g̲ ̲m̲e̲n̲ ̲c̲a̲n̲ ̲a̲l̲w̲a̲y̲s̲ ̲a̲f̲f̲o̲r̲d̲ ̲t̲o̲ ̲b̲e̲ ̲g̲e̲n̲t̲l̲e̲

S̲t̲r̲o̲n̲g̲ ̲m̲e̲n̲ ̲c̲a̲n̲ ̲a̲l̲w̲a̲y̲s̲ ̲a̲f̲f̲o̲r̲d̲ ̲t̲o̲ ̲b̲e̲ ̲g̲e̲n̲t̲l̲e̲. ̲O̲n̲l̲y̲ ̲t̲h̲e̲ ̲w̲e̲a̲k̲ ̲a̲r̲e̲ ̲i̲n̲t̲e̲n̲t̲ ̲o̲n̲ ̲g̲i̲v̲i̲n̲g̲ ̲a̲s̲ ̲g̲o̲o̲d̲ ̲a̲s̲ ̲t̲h̲e̲y̲ ̲g̲e̲t̲.

・‥...━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━...‥・

Friday Night

Blue eyes, sweaty skin, blonde hair, moaning, panting. The air wasn't exactly cool. It was lava hot. The smell of pine and peach wavering through the air. Hands roaming over bodies. Tongues tied together. That moment is what should be saved. But, it wasn't saved. It leads to conflict. 

・‥...━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━...‥・

 3 Days earlier

Monday Morning

-Namjoon's POV-

"Now, do you remember ever hearing a person by the name of Kim Myung-Hoon?" I ask.

The suspect hesitantly shakes is head side-to-side. I sigh and put a yellow folder on the table. The suspect then stares at it waiting for something to happen. I open the folder and place 5 pictures out in front of the suspect. Their eyes widen and start to tear up. I then take notice of the way his hands are twitching, shaking.

The suspect then looks up to me with a scared yet blank face, "I'm sorry. It was an accident. I didn't mean to. I loved her." He says stuttering.

"Did you murder Kya James?" He nods his head.

He looks down while tears racing down his cheeks. His hands still shaking, "It was an accident." He whispers.

I nod knowing he can't see me.

"I'm sorry too. You will appear in court for this." I say clearly while standing up and placing the pictures back in the folder.

"No, please. It was an accident I didn't kill her I swear. I didn't mean too." He glares at me shakily.

I shake my head and start heading towards the door while the murderer is still screaming behind me. I finally reach the door, twist the knob, open the door, and walk out. Once I close the door I finally let out a mumble of sighs and breaths of air. I am glad I am out of there finally. I have been here all night looking over files. Another police officer caught this guy who matches the description honestly perfectly. I had to interrogate the suspect.

Apparently, everyone is kinda afraid of me since I am one of the taller Alphas on this police force. I am glad people fear me. I don't like people to be all honest.

The only friends I have are Jungkook and Yoongi. Both which are stern yet good officers/detectives. Yet, they are mates. When they are alone with there other mate, Seokjin; the two stern officers turn all mushy gushy for each other.

Apparently, that's what happens to you when you find your mate. And yet, here I am still waiting. Half the time I think I don't have one but yet I feel like I do. But, sometimes I hope I won't ever meet them. I barely have time to take care of myself. How am I supposed to take care of another human being and maybe even start a family?

Jungkook is also another one of the few Alphas on this team. Yoongi is a beta but is just as fast and smart as an Alpha. Seokjin, their delicate Omega. All three are mates. It's hard to find just one mate. But three, that's rare yet magnificent.

I stop at the filing room and put the pictures back in the box of evidence and seal it up to get it ready for shipping to court. I carry the box over to the counter while the person takes my box and waves me off. I head out of the room to my desk to get my things together and head home. As I get closer to my desk I notice someone standing with there back to me. The person then turns around to, of course, be no other than Jungkook himself. He keeps a blank face as I get more close.

"Hey Hyung. Are you heading out for the day?"

"Yes, I have been here all night going through files and reports." I roll my eyes. "And just got done with interrogating the Murderer of Kya James." His eyes widen.

"After so many months, they finally caught him. Who found him."

"I did." Yoongi appears out of nowhere while wrapping one arm around Jungkook's waist.

Jungkook blushes but yet a blank face. He whips around though and started checking Yoongi's body out as he got seriously hurt. Yoongi just stands there sighing, rollings eyes yet, I tiny hint of a smile. I awkwardly shift side to side waiting for the two to be done.

"Are you two done yet?" I mumble out loud.

Jungkooks turns back towards to me with now his arms around his mate. This time, it's not Jungkook blushing, but Yoongi blushing.

Jungkook smirks," Anyways, there is gonna be a new club opening Friday. My mates and a few of there friends are going as well."

I stare at him blankly," I don't know. I really don't want to get wasted like last time."

"You might be able to finally find your mate, Namjoon." Yoongi States.

I shrug, "Maybe." I stop to think for a moment, "Fine, I will go. Only to see if I can find my mate. And if they are there. I speak. If not. I will leave. Got it?" They nod.

"Good. I have to go now." I wave. I head past them to get the rest of my belongings and head home for a rest. Hopefully, a good one this time.