ignore

you and alex have been dating for a while now. you loved him with all your heart and wanted you guy's to last, but lately, he kind of been ignoring you. it started off with dry texting, then no good morning or goodnight calls or even text. but now, it's gotten to the point to where if you guys go over each other's houses, you don't even talk. you just walk right past each other. you couldn't take it anymore. you had to do something.

you were never all the confident in your body. you never really wore stuff to show off you body or anything. but tonight was different. you and alex were going out for dinner to a fancy restaurant. you both agreed it was very needed and you two just needed time to talk. you put on a tight red dress to show off your curves. just as you finished your makeup and hair, someone rang the door bell. you went downstairs and opened the door to find a very sexy alex in a nice tuxedo. god damn he looked hot. he looked you up and down, checking you out, and licked his lips, making you want to take his tuxedo off then and there. but you couldn't, you had to get to dinner.

on the car ride there, alex had his hand placed on your thigh, dangerously close to your heat. as you pulled up to the restaurant, he took his hand off, making you wish the car ride was a bit longer. you got off the car and went into the restaurant. the waiter sits you guys down at a table for two, on the very far corner, away from everyone else. well you thought, you might as well have a little fun. as you two looked through the menus, he would look up often at your breast, which looked very big in the red dress you had on. when the waiter came to take your order, you started rubbing your leg up and down his, making him tense up a bit. as you gave your order to the waiter, you noticed he kept on checking you out, and so did alex. you didn't want to cause a scene.

"alex, por favor no vallas a decir nada."

{ alex, please don't say anything." }

he looked kind of pissed but agreed. the rest of the dinner, you guys basically just talked about how you shouldn't be ignoring each other and if there's a problem to talk it out and how this is never going to happen again. (lmao i'm sorry i just got too lazy to write a full convo in between them💀)

you guys finished dinner and went back in the car. this time you guys both had your hands on each other's thighs, just waiting to see who would make the first move. you ended up starting to slightly palm him. it wasn't enough to please him, so he wanted more. he tried pushing your hand down to make you go harder, but you didn't. that's when he started rubbing you through your panties. it felt so good, so a moan slipped out, making alex smirk. you stopped palming him and just enjoyed what he was doing. but then he pulled his hand away, placing it back up on you thigh.

"uggghhh, babyyyy!"

alex simply just smirked and rubbed your thighs. as you pulled up to your house, alex came around and opened the door for you. you got out and led him into your house and up into you room. you both stood there, starring at each other, admiring each other's body's. you couldn't take it anymore. you pushed him onto your bed and kissed him roughly. you legs were straddling him and you started to slightly grind on him, making his bulge even more bigger than what it already was. he gripped your ass, and you started taking his clothes off. he took of yours and he was now on top of you. he softly kissed you as he entered you, making you moan in to the kiss. he went slow and you wanted more.

"faster daddy."

you moaned into his ear. this turned him on so much so he started going a lot faster. your moans filled the room. your hand went down alex's back leaving scratches. he moaned into your ear, fuck that was hot. he was now pounding into you and you loved it. you felt your climax come on released on to him. but he wasn't done yet. he started pounding into you, the hardest and fastest he ever has. you started shaking like crazy. you couldn't contain any of your moans, and alex loved it. he soon pulled out just before he released. he fell on you, squishing you, your sweaty bodies together.

"bebe, got off of meeee."

you whined. he just smirked.

"promise we'll never ignore each other again?"

"promise."

"promise what, princess?"

"ughh, i promise we won't ever ignore each other. daddy."