Chapter 4

I wake up to Beyoncé blasting in my ear. That was my alarm

I groan and slowly sit up. I look over at Vanessa. The sight of her was absolutely pitiful. She was sprawled out across her bed, her feet on the pillows and her head hanging off the side of the bed.

I decide to leave her to sleep for a bit while I get ready. We have come to la for her birthday. So we will be staying here for a week.

Today we are suppose to go look for hot boys and shop.

I still can't get over the fact that nash grier kid is here. He is such an asshole. He so homophobic and judgmental. "Shave your arms?" What the fuck was that about?

I finally stand up and get in the hotel shower. That might I add took me a good 10 minutes to figure out how to turn it on. Afterwards I brush my hair and teeth then get dressed.

My outfit is;

High waisted shorts with little daisys on them.

Black crop top that says

" LOL you're not Ashton Irwin ".

"Alright dear. Vanessa you have to get up now." I say as I jump all over her bed.

"Okay I'm up. Shit." Nessa says, finally sitting.

I straighten my hair and put on my black converse.

I put on eyeliner, blush, and mascara.

By the time I'm done, Vanessa looks like a fucking model. And compared to her I always look like garbage.

She's wearing;

A white flowy dress, a gold necklace &Gold sandals.

Her hair is naturally wavy, cascading down her back.

For her makeup all she did was mascara. She honestly doesn't need any at all.