Hoseok

You sat on your bed watching the new mv(Boy with luv) BTS just released. Hoseok your boyfriend was one of them. You had promised you'd wait for him to finish his career. And so you did like a loyal girlfriend. You sighed wishing he was here with you right now.

DING DONG!!! (lol JK)

You heard the doorbell coming from downstairs. You checked the time to only see that it's exactly 7:30 PM.

"who could that be at this late hour?"

You thought as you stood up from your bed to open the door.

DING DONG!!!

The person behind the closed door rang the bell again. You shouted from upstairs.

"I'm coming!!"

Just to reassure the person that you heard him or her. You rushed downstairs and opened the door forgetting to look through the small peephole on the door. You were shocked and happy to see who was at the door.

"Hoseok?!"

(Imagine him looking at you like that)

You exclaimed as your eyes began to feel watery. Tears falling down your face.

"Hey sunshine."

He said inviting himself into your humble abode while closing the door and you didnt complain one bit. You missed him. Being almost 6 years since he debuted. You weren't able to keep in touch much and the fact that he had to change his number when it got leaked didnt help your situation.

He looked at you and smiled. You were in disbelief. You removed your glasses and rubbed your eyes to check if you weren't just dreaming or having a delusion which made him laugh. That Laugh. Its definitely real.

"What are you doing here?!"

You asked still in shock but you dont want to deny it. He chuckled and said

"I came for you. I came to spend some time with you for a month."

He said pulling you into a hug. The hug lasted for a minute but it felt like 5 seconds. You didnt want to let go. He wiped your tears and removed your glasses placing them on the table nearby and Looked into your hazel filled eyes. He kissed your forehead and placed his right hand on your right cheek caressing it with his thumb.

"I've missed this."

He said looking into your eyes filled with love.

"I've missed you"

He said with a sly smirk appearing in his face making you gulp.

"I've missed you to."

You said averting your gaze from his powerful ones that make you blush like a tomatoe and strawberry had babies.

He lifted your chin up to meet his gaze and snaked(I-i hate snakeu) his hand around your waist in a tight but yet loving grip bringing you closer and making you put your hands on his chest to bring some space between you both. You felt his hard chest and your eyes widen. Has he been working out?

"Have you been working out?"

You asked tilting your head cutely, your long (h/c) falling to the side making him chuckle.

"Yes y/n I have."

(this feels like wattpad -_-)

"oh..."

You said placing your head back in it's normal position. You saw him bit his lips.

"Have I mentioned how much I've missed those eyes filled with love only for me, those small visible freckles on your face and those lips that only I can touch."