Chapter 29

Rosie's p.o.v.

It's February, and yesterday had been Harry's birthday. Emma was arrested for trespassing on numerous occasions, and also for some other laws she broke while stalking us that I don't really remember. I think management took her to court. I don't know how long she will be in jail, but as soon as she is out she is banned from youtube, twitter, and any social media site (not that that would stop her). We also have a restraining order against her. I guess Josh was right about the nice shiny restrainer order waiting for Emma if she had kept her antics up. The boys tour was over which means I get to spend the rest of my college year with the boys in London. We had been keeping Luke in Niall's flat. We decided it wasn't worth risking getting kicked out since we were both here on scholarship. When Niall was still on tour Sophia and I took turns checking on him, but now Niall is home and can keep track of him. I can tell Luke won't get very big. He is roughly about 7 weeks old now, and he hasn't gotten much bigger. I think he is a runt. Laryssa decided to move to London and live in with Harry and Louis. She tells me that she loves London. She's 19 now so she can make her own decisions and her parents can't say much about it. I know they're not happy about it though. Sometimes Sophia, Laryssa and and I take trips to Paris for a girls day. It's nice there, Niall  wanted to take me there for our anniversary, but we never had the time. And to be honest, I don't think either one of us remembers when our anniversary is. I mean, at least I don't. It was getting close to Valentines day. I couldn't wait because I would be able to spend all of it with Niall, and he wouldn't have to take off on some plane the next day. My thoughts were interrupted by a sleepy Niall stroking my arm. The sweet Saturday morning light filtered through the air and blanketed his angelic features. I spent my Fridays at Niall's flat, and usually most of my Saturdays if I didn't have too much to study. To be honest, you really didn't need to be that book smart to be an artist. Most of my classes came easily to me.

"Goodmorning." Niall whispered, kissing my cheek slowly. Luke was curled up on my pillow. He liked my pillow for some reason.

"Morning sleepy." I mumbled stroking his hair. He had the most adorable bed head as usual. Niall grumbled something I couldn't understand and smashed his head into the pillow.

"Hangover?" I giggled. Harry had a pretty wild birthday party yesterday. 

Niall just grunted in response.

"I'll go get you an aspirin." I patted his head and got up to go into the bathroom.

Laryssa's p.o.v.

I woke up to an empty bed and no covers. The covers were on the floor and Harry was no where in sight. It was weird to wake up after Harry. I usually woke up first. I scrambled up from the bed and walked into the bathroom to brush my teeth. After finishing I set down my brush and bounced down the stairs. When I arrived Louis wasn't down stairs with Harry, but I heard whispered voices. I crept down the stairs quietly and stood against the wall. Harry was on the phone, and I knew that it would be wrong to ease drop. I smiled and tip toed into the kitchen, wrapping my arms around him to cover his eyes. I could feel his lips curl into a smile.

"OK Lou I got to go." Harry said in a normal volume. 

"Hm well unless you're a robber you must be Laryssa." Harry said reaching behind him to feel my hair.

"Maybe I am." I whispered into his ear and uncovered his eyes. He wrapped his arms around me and let his hands wander down south...

"Good morning babe." he leaned down and kissed my neck gently. I ran my hands through his messy hair and rested my elbows on his shoulders. I was so short that I was standing on the very tips of my toes and Harry had to grab my back and bum for support. I laughed in between kisses and wrapped my legs around Harry's waist. He stopped kissing me and leaned back to look at me smugly. He had that look in his eyes, and I knew there was no stopping him. He smirked and fingered the edges of my sweater.