Watching You Leave

Kylo Ren came into the Resistance base to find it empty.
He entered a room, no one was there, yet he could feel a familiar presences in the room. As he stepped into the room, he saw a small object that shown in the dim light. He knelt down to pick it up. It was a pair of aurodium -plated chance cubes.
Ben held the dice in his hands. Tears stung his eyes, the dice had belonged to his father. Memories of his childhood flooded his mind. He could remember playing with the dice in the cockpit of the Millennium Falcon when he was a young boy.
As the memories came to his mind, tears came to his eyes. Because of Snoke he had lost all of that. He had given up everything for the Dark Side, yet it had never been enough for Snoke.
He felt so lonely. Then he thought of Rey, how he had told her that she wasn't alone and she had said that he wasn't alone either. He wished that she was here now.
As if summoned by his thoughts, the world grew silent and she appeared before him.
She stood in the doorway of the Millennium Falcon, she turned to look at him.
Ben looked up at her, his tear filled eyes pleading with her.
After a long moment Rey closed the door of the Millennium Falcon, she faded from his sight as their connection ended.
He looked down at the dice in his hands and rubbed them with his thumb. He could remember every time his father left his mother, he would hold these dice in his hands.
Now he knew what his father had felt as he left. But he also knew how his mother had felt, having to watch the one she loved leave. Watching the Millennium Falcon carry them away, not knowing if they would ever see each other again.
No matter how much his parents fought, his mother had always hated watching his father leave. Now he understood how she felt. No matter how much he and Rey fought, he would always hate to watch her leave.
He looked at the dice and they too slowly faded away.