A Little Kitty

Ship: TenWin

Category: teeny tiny angst + much fluff

Desc: Ten is kitten hybrid and a little and wants attention from Sicheng

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ten crawled over to the leather couch of their dance practice room. He hid beside the arm rest and slowly peeked over at the person on the other side of the couch. Sicheng was sat there with his laptop, working on something.

"Winnie?" Ten called quietly.

"Hm?" Sicheng hummed

"can chu pway wif me?" He asked softly

"Busy" Sicheng muttered

Ten pouted, not hearing what he said.

"What?" He asked

"I said, I'm busy" Sicheng spoke a bit harsher than he meant to.

Ten would've left but being the curious kitten he was, he crawled behind the couch and looked at Sicheng's laptop.

"Wus dat?" He asked.

"Ten! I'm busy!" Sicheng shouted.

Ten, startled by the loud noise, quickly took off. He ran out of the room, closing the door behind himself and leaning against it. He pouted, tears filling his eyes as he hugged his 'Winnie The Pooh' plushie to his chest.

He trudged to his room, sitting on his bed. He played with his stuffed animal, moving it's arms around while blabbering gibberish.

A few minutes passed of him playing by himself before he heard a soft knock at his door.

He was confused since he had left it open. He looked back, seeing Sicheng standing in the door way with an apologetic smile.

Ten gasped, excitedly patting his bed for him to sit down. Sicheng chuckled and walked inside, closing the door behind himself. He sat down beside him with a smile.

"Sorry for yelling at you" he apologized.

"Ith otay" Ten assured, cuddling into Sicheng's side.

Sicheng awkwardly put an arm around him, not knowing what else to do. Sicheng wasn't a caregiver nor was he a little, so he didn't really know what to do.

"So- uhm... why do you want me instead of your daddy?" Sicheng asked

"Tennie juth wan Winnie" he stated simply.

Sicheng nodded, spotting his stuffed animal. Ten noticed and handed it to him.

"Winnie The Pooh?" He questioned.

"NO!!" Ten shouted.

"No?... then... what?" Sicheng asked slowly, confused

"Winwin The Pooh!" The little corrected him.

Sicheng looked at the kitten, wide eyed.

"...you named him after me?..."

Ten nodded quickly. Sicheng blinked, looking at him for a little while longer.

He looked down at the teddy bear, a small smile grazing his lips.

"Thank you, Prince" he said softly

He kissed the little's temple making him smile. Ten ushered Sicheng to lay with him and the taller happily obliged.

Sicheng wrapped his long arms around Ten who's tail was swishing in content. He smiled again.

"Night Kitty"