Chapter 1

A/N:  

If you don't know, this story has sexual content, cursing. Maybe not in all the chapters but it's just a warning! C:

~ Love

Aria's POV

I stared at the vampire infront of me. I frowned, a vampires buying me? For some reason I wished werewolves were more into have slaves.. demons maybe? I studied the way he looked, black hair, grey eyes.

"She's cute. I want her." He said, as if I was like a pet at a pet store. Now I wanted to throw a book at him. One of those heavy hardcover ones.

"A lot of people do, want her. Please state your price." The seller said, bluntly. I've been here for a year. Psh, a lot of people?

"How much is the highest so far?" He asked.

"1,500." The seller said.

"I'll pay 3,000 right now if you give her to me. At the moment." He raised an eyebrow. I take that back, I want to throw two things, one of those books, and an axe.

"Sounds like a deal!" The seller said, with a smirk. This baddie, I wanna throw an axe at him. I'm sure he'd die if I did.

"Good," The vampire said, and handed the seller guy, 3,000 in cash. I scowled at the vampire. He dragged me along with him towards his car. "My name is Adrian."

I glared daggers at him. "No need to glare," Adrian mumbled. "Your name?"

"Aria," I said simply and slumped into my seat.

"That's a beautiful name," He said, then started the engine.

"I hate you," I mumbled, forgetting that he'd probably hear me say that.

"Aria, you're my slave now, I don't think I'll be letting you go soon." Adrian said, his eyes stayed on the dark, scary road. "Probably never."

"I wasn't expecting you to set me free or be nice," I snapped, but honestly I found this path to his 'home' really scary.

"Good."

The rest of the car ride was quiet, but not awkward or uncomfortable for me. Not at all. We arrived shortly after. Because I'm pretty sure he sped at times.

"I'm going out, Stay in my room. Block it out for enough space for you to sleep," Adrian said, then left without another word.

Block it out? What is that suppose to mean? Seriously... This vampire is really not helpful.

After minutes of thinking, I decided to move some of his furniture in his room. His room is huge, over sized. And the bed? Oh god, it was a king and the base was extremely heavy, I thought I'd die.

After I moved the bed, I went hunting in this large house for a ladder. Now that I think about it, why doesn't this house...mansion have another bedroom? What kind of pointless use of space is this? I found a ladder in a big storage closet. I quickly dragged it to his room. Because being in this house alone, makes me terrified of walking around.

After finally getting the ladder into the room and in the right spot, I grabbed a hammer and five white pole things I found and nailed them into the wall. I sighed, from tiredness.

Eventually, I got three different curtains hanging from the ceiling, from my five sets of poles. I also made another trip and I found an extra mattress, pillow, sheets, blankets. I placed them all on the bed, I shifted the curtains shut.

My side is towards the large window, where there is a balcony. The moonlight comes right through, beautifully. There's curtains on the window doors but I opened them, even ida Adrian burns from it. The curtain dividing the parts of the room should be enough.