WF - I

Business partners

It was about 40 minutes before her meeting starts when she flawlessly walks in her company, getting the attention of every single person present there all because of her jaw-dropping beauty. She was wearing a black velvet off-shoulder body hugging dress paired with black stilettos which made a very catchy sound each time she steps with it. A sound that screams of intimidation, power, and sophistication that makes everyone stop whatever it is that they're doing to give this lady a stare of admiration, and yes, of course, intimidation.

Lea Suarez, the CEO of the GS Enterprises, a renowned company with big investors that come from different top-tier companies from all over the world, and competes with internationally acclaimed corporations is a highly respected individual who have earned countless achievements, and still is. She is a very influential person in the company, and indeed, is a role model for all employees. With this reputation comes a perfectly-made angelic face— a very contagious smile, a gorgeous set of teeth, eyes that would take you to a whole new world, an adorable nose, shaped jawline. Who wouldn't have their jaws hanging when she gives you her loveliest smile? Setting aside all these facial features, there lies a very unique personality in her, which would always earn her admiration.

Despite her position in the company, all the titles she's earned, her intelligence, her beauty, she is also definitely an angel in heart. Of course, not unless you mess with her, for that's when the fire within her burns. She goes off saying whatever it is in her mind, but being careful with how she says it. She makes sure no one takes it offensive, especially when pointing out things her employees do that she does not like.

The whole company loves her, but there's just this thing that always scares them when talking to her. Is it because of her aura? Her intelligence? Her honesty? Her position? Or maybe because of all these reasons? No matter what the reason is, they still look up to her and thank her for all the kindness she's never failed to show them each day.

"Vaklang 'tooo!! Nganga na naman 'yang mga empleyado mo! 'Wag mo nga silang ngitian! At 'wag ka ring masyadong nagpapaganda para mabilis nilang matapos mga ginagawa nila! Kainis 'to! Tara na nga!" Vice, her gay best friend who always just makes her laugh because of how he expresses his thoughts just appeared out of nowhere, and pulled her by her wrist to the elevator.

"Aray ko! Viceral naman! Kasalanan ko bang pinagpala lang talaga ako ng sobrang kagandahan?" Lea says which she followed with a giggle, allowing herself to be pulled by Vice.

"Nako ka! Mag-english ka na nga lang! Ganda-ganda mo, nakakaloka naman 'yang pagtatagalog mo! Anong oras na ba at-" Vice stops what he's about to say when he sees Paolo, his long-time crush.

Lea realizes this and smirks, "ay, Vice, there's something I need to tell Paolo pala. Can you come with me?" Lea teasingly says her last sentence.

"Ano ba, Carmen! Pwede mo naman syang i-text! Haggardo versoza ako ngayon, eh!" Vice squeals.

"Heh, ewan ko sa'yo. Kung ayaw mo, edi 'wag. Ako na lang." Lea starts walking with a smirk on her face.

3... 2... 1...

"Lea, wait!"

Bingo!

She faced Vice with a straight face, "oh, bakit?"

"Eto naman, hindi maloko! Syempre, joke lang. Eto na nga, o. Sasamahan ka na po, madam!" Vice says, which earned him a wink from Lea.

»

After talking to Paolo and after earning countless slaps from Vice because of his kilig, they finally got in the elevator.

"Ready ka na ba sa meeting mamaya, Carmen?" Vice casually asks.