The rouge wolf

I know I'm supposed to be out this late, but I have to keep my mind off my nightmare. The ones I gave myself  Percy Thought to himself as he sat by the stream. He's been thinking alot recently to the point that its gotten him into some troubles but never to the point where he would harm himself. Percy sighs as he stares at the water and reflect on whats happen during the past  2 years or so, He was a hero, a lover and a brother but no he was nothing more then a runaway crowded. 

Some hero I was but last time I checked I've done my good deeds...even if i didn't want too it was all just too much for Percy to think about honestly that it stared to give him a headache, he shouldn't have to think about his past nor should he regret his actions for tomorrow would be the anniversary of the day he ran away from camp. Thinking back on it, it was probably the best decision he ever made, most would say it was the worst because he abandon the ones he once protected but if he didn't run away he would never had met the pack and his current love, his mate. In the end it turn out better for me He closed his eyes as the memories he tried to keep at bay came flooding back.

***FLASHBACK***

It should of been a normal day at Camp Half Blood for Percy but for a few weeks he had been feeling irritated which caused him to aggressively pacing up and down inside his cabin. The main cause of his irritation was his new half brother Tyler, ever since he and the group got back from his quest he had been acting like a jerk non-stop. It was clear as day that the popularity gotten to his head just because everyone had been treating him like something special since he retrieved an apple of immortality from the Garden of the Hesperides. It was utterly crazy! Even some of his closest friends had seemed to have replaced him as they fell for Tyler's charms. Percy was thankfully lucky to still have Thalia and Nico who seemed to be the only ones immune to Tyler's charm.

Fed up with being stuck in his cabin with his thoughts he decides to go down to the camp lake to clear his head, being near the camp lake always relaxed him  plus it was a hot summer day so what better way to spend it relaxing? maybe being near water would help clear his mind and help him relax more and maybe spend some much needed quietly time with his friends.  throwing on a pair of sandals he sets off for the camps lake to clear his mind. As he neared the lake he saw two figures but thought nothing of it until they started laughing loudly, he recognised the two voices and quickly quicken his pace to confirm if his suspicious were true.  Praying to Zeus that his suspicions weren't true only to have his heart shattered at the sight before him, It was his girlfriend Annabeth and Tyler. He froze when he saw what was happening, he had caught them in the middle of a heated kiss.

He watched the scene in disbelief then felt uncontrollable anger followed by unbelievable grief. Annabeth was the most important person in his life and she was kissing his half brother. They had gone through so much together and now she had replaced him. He couldn't stand to look at them another second so he turned and ran before he lost control of his emotions.

While he ran he thought of places he could go. He knew he couldn't go home because his mom would encourage him to return and would tell Chiron where he was. He also couldn't go near the sea because Poseidon would know he was there. He went on until it was dark stopping every time he ran out of breath and then running again. By nightfall he was exhausted and freezing so he stopped for the night and sat on a log, drowning in sorrow. It wasn't until then that he took in his surroundings. He was in a forest a lot like the one at camp half blood, In his hurry to get away he had not been thinking straight and not brought any supplies. He had no food, no water and nothing to light a fire with. Finally the exhaustion and grief overcame him and he curled up on the ground.

As he began to drift off he heard the sounds of multiply howls in the distance which scared poor Percy. Holding in his breath as he waited for the howls to stop he takes a look around his surroundings to asset any type of danger that might come his way. He hears some something rustling just beside a brush to his right and is quick to stand, bracing himself for what is to come. He uncapped his sword riptide and wondered if it would work on an ordinary animal or if it was just mythical creatures, Chiron did say that it couldn't harm morals.

What he saw next shocked him. It was a wolf. But this wolf was massive. It had long silver fur, teeth like knives and huge paws armed with five sharp claws. What stood out about it was not  the massive amount of blood dripping off his silver fur and onto the ground belong him but the daze crazed look he had in his eyes and that his eyes were dead set on Percy

Percy felt a shiver go down his spine as fear quickly consumes his body, he is frozen at the animal before him. He didn't have time to marvel or to think about his fear as the wolf reared up and let out an inhuman howl. Percy had two options to go off, one was that he would have to risk fighting the wolf, it was clear that this was no normal wolf  for it was way to big to be consider one but he could tell it was super powerful so he would be at a disadvantage. His other option was to run away but he was still drained and warned out from all of the running his did before hand so either way he was at a disadvantaged. Either way he had no choice in the matter for the dazed blooded wolf decided for him. As it leapt forward it knocked the sword out of his hand and stood snarling over him, Percy knew it was hopeless but he ran.

He only got about ten steps away before he felt the harsh rip of claws on his shoulder. He doubled over in pain and the wolf knocked him over and proceed to dig into his body, slashing at him over and over again until his bloody and busied body was exposed to the world. The wolf could have went for the easy kill and was about to bite into his throat like Percy was expecting but instead felt the weight of the wolf suddenly off him. Barely awake and on the verge of passing out his see another wolf attacking the one that just had a go at him but due to the blood lost Percy slowly closes his eyes with the last thing he heard was the soft pants of an animal like breath next to his ear as he blacked out.

He woke up days later with a headache and his body covered in bandages. Taking in his surroundings he sees he is in some type of medical room, before he can make any type of connections in his head a voice cuts him out of his thoughts 

"Well good morning to you darling"

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

"Well good morning my darling" jumping out of his skin by the voice he wisp his head around to face the owner of the voice with a hit of annoyance in his eyes. He was about he snorl at the intruder but immediately relaxes when he see it is just his beloved and his savoir Ro. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone! I hope you like this newer and  more better start to the new "Bitten" ( re-make) book! Not only is it longer but i felt as though i have tidy up some areas and made everything a bit neater. 

Please let me know what you all think and i would love to have feed back on this, it has been while since iv'e done this so feedback would be great.

Thanks again and I hope you like it all!

Deaths-lover out