Chapter 7 The War God

God Slayer sighed in relief seeing the altar of Tormen the God of War. He bowed down to cut his hand and pouring his blood into a bowl at the altar.

The skies darken as Tormen appears the size of a mountain standing facing God Slayer.

"Ahhh finally I got up. What the fuck is that!?" Rose said falling back down the cliff.

"So what do want Doom Slayer?" Tormen asked as God Slayer flinched at the mention of his old title.

"I wish for a map showing the location of all the dark gods of this world. I recently learned the ones I killed where nothing more than grunt gods lower than even a baby deity." God Slayer said.

"I would help you if you could do something for me." Tormen said waving his hands as a portal appears in front of God Slayer.

"In there is a pesky dragon who has claimed that he is a God not only insulting his own culture's deity but also every other God that exists and if I attacked him kingdoms would wage war in my name and despite my title u do not favor war unless it's for a good reason. And also because Deus would kill me if I did it." Tormen said shaking at the mention of Deus the Prime Deity ruler of all living beings.

"He has over a thousand dragons who are on his side so please kill him for me." Tormen said as he saw Rose climb back up before bowing in greeting.

"Okay I'll kill that problem for you but if you trick me I shall kill you like a fat heifer." God Slayer jumping into the portal before falling into a empty pit. He got up wiping away the intestines on his armour.

He shrugged seeing a herd of skeleton dragons coming his way.

"Okay you group of bones leta dance." God Slayer said as he cracked his knuckles.

Rose was sitting facing Tormen who whistled by himself. Rose thought of a question and was abo2ut to ask Tormen when the War God looked at her.

"Girl‚ why must you put yourself in such peril. God Slayer or William Blazkowics as he was once called is no simple being. He is a being of pure destruction bent on the rage of killing about 50% of my race. He will only get you killed. Through fire and water‚thunder and lighting and through many wars God Slayer shall never be stopped no matter what you do." Tormen said as Rose sighed.

"I know however I find God Slayer intriguing. He saved me when I was a child like a knight in green armour and motivated me to become a Holy Seal Knight. And when I heard my village was attacked he was the first person I thought of seeing."

"Oh I remember about half a decade or so when that being came into our dimension. I was worried he would be some mindless war monger cause of how many kills were on him. Do you know how many beings that he has killed?" Tormen asked as Rose shook her head.

"Approximately 586 100 288 001 000 000 000 000 000 demons‚ 1 human being and lastly 3 Doomed Gods." Tormen said chuckling as Rose looked shocked.

"So want me to tell you the childhood and life before the horror?" Tormen asked as Rose nodded.

"But how do you know that?" Rose asked as Tormen asked.

"Everytime a being whose level of power could rival a deity is either born or brought to this world we Gods analyse every part of them to make sure we know any weaknesses if they ever try anything evil." Tormen said shifting his position.

"Now let's begin from the start."

God Slayer was quickly ascending the side of the dragon tower crucible in one hand and shotgun in the other.

Blasting a wyren in the face he jumped into a massive hall as a man sat in a throne a golden crown on his head.

"I'm guessing you're the dragon who has been claiming blasphemy? Time to rip and tear." God Slayer said charging with his Crucible.

"Let's see what a mortal can do." The man said transforming into a mighty dragon.