Skinny Dipping

My boyfriend and I just had the most romantic dinner on our last day together before we both go off to college. We got to my house and my parents were out of town.

"Let's go swimming" I said

"I don't have a bathing suit" Nick replied and kissed me softly.

"Bathing suits are overrated, let's go skinny dipping" I said, already sliding out of my dress.

I grabbed Nick's hand and lead him into the backyard where I started to unbutton his pants.

"Hurry up" I pleaded taking off my bra and slowly dropping my panties.

Nick finally finishes undressing and we slowly wade into the water together.

When we get into the water I saw Nick turning away from me slightly and his dick getting hard. I walk closer to him and make him turn to me, his muscles suddenly tensing.

"Whatcha got there" I teased and pulled him into a long kiss digging my fingers into his hair. He cupped his dick with one hand and with the other began to play with my clit.

"mmm that feels so good" I moaned finally breaking the kiss. " but, there's nothing to hide" I said pulling his hand away from his large package. He placed his know free hand on my breast and began to massage it. He continued to work my clit with his thumb for a few more seconds and then slipped a finger into my pussy, thrusting it in and out slowly and repetitively. I moaned again " ohh Nick right there" then he slipped another finger in starting to go faster. "Nick I'm gonna cum" I screamed

"Be quiet, babygirl" nick whispered " the neighbors are going to hear"

"Fuck" I muttered under my breath. I was about to reach my high when Nick pulled his hand away and whispered " Not yet, princess"

Nick lifted me out of the water and placed me into the edge of the pool. He spread my legs roughly.

He stopped, stared up at me and smiled "Damn, you're gorgeous"

I blushed in response and he started slowly kissing up my thigh until he reached my heat. Where he started to suck on my clit smacking his lips loudly. He licked up and down and stuck his tongue in my pussy until I was a moaning mess.

" mmhhmh Nick I'm gonna cum" I moaned loudly.

" cum for me princess" Nick swiftly replied

He continued to eat me out until I suddenly came undone with a loud moan. He looked up at me again and said "you taste delicious"

"Your turn, baby" I said jumping back into the water. I kissed him roughly and grabbed his dick and began to jerk him off starting slow the speeding up. He let out a soft groan. I continued to jerk him off until he pulled away.

"What's wrong, baby" I asked

" turn around" he ordered. I complied

Suddenly I felt his dick on my ass, then he was inside me. He began to thrust in and out of me faster and faster until we were both moaning each other's names. I reached my high soon after and felt my hot juices all around his dick. A few seconds later I felt Nick's cum shoot up inside me. We both rode out our highs and reached for our towels to dry off.

" I love you, baby" he said for the first time.

" I love you too" I replied and kissed him.