I was born in the wrong place

My name is Kendra Ramiro I'm from a small town in southern California. No I'm not the CALI girl like Oh my gosh lets go shopping girl. I'm the get down and dirty girl but I'm still a girl so I do like to shop.

I have been raising animals scine I was born. I started to show when I was 9 with 4-h .I'm 15 now and showing with FFA. I have 2 older siblings James (21)and Kelly(18) then 2 younger siblings Luck(13) and then the baby Shawn(5). White name for us huh yup my mom named us so my dad got no pick only middle name so we have Mexican middle name. Out of the family I'm the only one who could be full. I speak Spanish fluently.

I have always been the one to get long with guys but I do have girl friends. I can't have guy friends all the time I need someone to gossip with go to the bathroom with and to complain about periods with. That's why I have Jocelyn Foster. She is my bestfriend. She is small but mighty.

I'm 5'6 I'm the tallest out of the girls in my family. I have light brown hair with red natural highlights. I was the lucky one in my family to get hazle eye like my mom. I have a lot of assets that can win alot of people over with in personality and in look I have been told.

I was born in the wrong place. I'm all southern and no California. I'm always working always in dirty they say I'm there little country girl. Boots all day every day is what cousin tells me.

--------

A/N

Just introduction to the characters in this book.