- -

- - -

Chris was currently laughing at all the tweets he was seeing . They we're currently all towards the tweet Karrueche had posted . Knowing that when he went to his interview with BigBoy they would question him about it . And to be honest he gave about zero fucks . He looked at Kae's tweet once again .

karrueche ; she ain't even half of me .

Then he looked at the one tweet that had him dying . He quickly retweeted and followed the girl as if he was doing something normal . But to her , he made her whole life by just tapping one little button . He smiled when he seen her post about it , only a second later . Looking back at the tweet .

_teambreezy05_ ; bitch , she a whole you x 100 . and more . go sit yo flat ass down @karrueche #chreyonce

He chuckled and screenshot it to keep in his phone . The car he was in came to a halt . He stepped out making sure his shoes we're still in perfect condition . His new custom made Timberlands we're his new babies as he said . And if anythin we're to happen to them he would go crazy and possibly shoot hisself in the head .

Looking around paparazzi swarmed him and took pictures . He smiled at them as his body guard protected him as if he was a piece of glass toy around a bunch of kids who wanted to touch it . Once they reached the door , Chris rushed in and got adjusted to the breeze that was coming in . Seeing that it was extremely hot outside , he felt like jesus came to save him .

He walked to the floor where the radio station was seeing that he was known around . And the people at the station loved him . And he was ofcourse followed by his bodyguard . He got upstairs and seen that the interview was going to be recorded in a better quality . He shrugged and sat down across from BigBoy after dapping and hugging everyone .

" Wassup Breezy ? " BigBoy questioned as he set everything up and the camera guy did the same.

" Just chillin . Looking at shit on twitter . " Chris responded as he fixed his clothes in his seat and sat his phone down .

" Oh that shit that rice cake posted ? " BigBoy said as the room filled with laughter .

" Yea . " Chris said quickly trying to stop laughing . And contained by leaving a smile on his face . " Shawty set herself up for that . "

" Crazy thing is that everybody reppin Chreyonce . And shit aint even start . " Angie said laughing . Chris nodded . " Shit , I'm with it . Yall need to get it going . "

Chris smiled and went on twitter . While responding to questions .

- - -

Chris smiled as they began playing Schoolboy Q's Studio music . He began rapping off the dome . And bopping his head along to the music [ in the multi - media ]

- - -

Bey was sitting in the radio station waiting for the person who was currently in there , to get out .

" Im going in there Kelly . " She said fixing her high bun that was perfectly on the middle of her head . She stood and walked to the room where an interview was taken place .

Opening the door . She just so happened to see him . Him as in Chris Brown . " Yall almost done ? Me and Blue bored out here . " Bey said looking at Big Boy .

" Ye- " BigBoy was cut off my Chris .

" Yall can come in . I'm cool with it . " The words left his mouth leaving Bey in a trance . He smiled taking his bottom lip in .

" You sure ? " Bey said hoping he would say yes . He nodded . Bey slipped out the door and walked over to Kelly and Blue

" Girl . Chris Brown is in there . And he wants me to go in there . So bye . " She slipped her uncovered arms around Blue and walked back inside the room that the interview was taken place in .