Easter

Leo: hello readers, yea yea 4th wall broken WHOA. nah, probably just me talking to myself again. But fricking Easter is crazy here!

Ashlie: who are you talking to 

Leo: pfft no one 

Ashlie:......ok, well Cory just poured dye all over dashlie.....and she's pissed

Leo: UGH

as the 2 run to the kitchen nick tackles Jon in the other room.

Jon: TF 

Nick: reeeeeeeee 

Jon: you ate candy all night didn't you....?

Nick: tommy gave it to me, I was just being polite!

Jon goes to hunt down tommy, while this is going on, in another part of the house duni is watching tv when uni walks in in a pink bunny onesie 

Duni: AWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 

Uni: STFU DASHLIE PUT ME IN THIS!

Duni: but AWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Uni storms off while in the kitchen everything is almost cleaned you when Dory, Dawn and Ddawn all walk in with eggs.....real ones. Dory sees Ddawn and Dawn about to throw them so Dory slowly walks away, not wanting to get in trouble. Dawn throws the first egg, and it becomes a huge food fight....with only eggs. Everyone else hears the noise in the kitchen and joins in the fight, teams ended up being the D gang against all the others. They quickly ran out of eggs. And then Leo took all the girl for a girl day out, and the guys had to clean up everything.....

a/n HAPPY EASTER, THIS ONE SUCKED CAUSE I WROTE IT EARLY IN THE MORING AND WROTE IT FAST EHHHHHH!

BUT

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL!

Inless you don't celebrate Easter, then HAPPY DAY/NIGHT.