Chapter 8

I finally found time to finish this! I know its short but its the best I can do for right now. Its been a long day guys. Enjoy!

I own none of the characters except for Starlight

*Starts after “New Recruit” from Prime*

Starlight banged on her escape pod trying to get out. Her optics were in total darkness. “Requesting assistance”, she said furiously in her com link but no one answered. After a last few bangs, she gave up. “Formulating new plan”, she said out loud to herself. If she could get her cannon working she could blast the front of the pod. She tried to get her servo cannon to work and finally after the 4th try it worked. She shot off 3 shots and blasted right through the hard metal. “Solution successful”, she said looking around. This new planet she landed on was nothing like anything on her data banks. She looked around for any signs of life. Nothing. But as she neared a clearing, her com link buzzed to life. “This is Autobot Outpost Omega 1”, said a familiar voice. “Please identify yourself”. “Designation Starlight”, she said through her com link walking around the forest. “ Starlight is that you?”, another voice said. “ Affirmative Wheeljack”, she responded. “We’re sending ground bridge to your location immediately. Stay safe”.

*At base*

Ratchet scanned Starlight’s systems to make sure she was alright. Wheeljack checked out everything to make sure her circuits were all still attached. She sat in silence as the 2 bots worked and looked around the new Autobot base. It was much smaller then the one back on Cybertron. And there were less bots too. The only one she remembered was the yellow one who showed her around the Autobot base back at home. He was the first to greet her when she arrived at the new base. He also did something strange. He wrapped his arms around her and lifted her up off the ground. She felt constricted and wanted to be put down immediately. He put her down and when he talked only beeps and whirs came out. She stared at him confused but she could still understand what he was saying. He called it a hug. Starlight had never heard that strange word before and she couldn't find it in her data banks. She asked Wheeljack and he said it was a sign of affection or happiness. Starlight had also never heard those words before. She was thoroughly confused. After all the strange new words and the system scanning, she was taken to the top of the base to pick out an earth disguise. She saw a nice black mid size SUV just like her form back on Cyberton. She scanned it and zipped around testing it out. It would do for now. She and the new female Autobot Arcee returned inside and just like before she was met with a white light. And again it wasn't a white light. It was white paint. The same white paint she had seen before. “Well long time no see Star”.