Part Four

"Jungkook?!" You shriek, voice small. You can barely believe what's happening. Jungkook, the world famous maknae of BTS is at your door. Surely, he's lost. That's the only explanation you can think of.

"Nice to see you again, Y/n," He smiles, looking at you expectantly. What exactly is he expecting you to do?

You clear your throat a little, suddenly aware that you're still in your pajamas. Luckily, he hasn't commented on your appearance yet. "You remembered my name," You blurt out, honestly a little startled.

Do they really remember every fan's name? 

"Of course I do," He states, as if it's the most obvious thing i the world. "Y/n, listen-"

You cut him off without realising, "Are you lost? Would you like me to help you? I could call someone for you, if you want,"

Jungkook waited until you finished speaking to respond. He would've cut you off sooner, but the sound of your voice was so pleasing to his ears he couldn't bring himself to do so.

He laughed  himself, smiling fondly at you. How were you so cute? "I'm not lost. I came to see you, like I said I would."

"You...came to see...me?" You breathed out. He nodded in confirmation. For a moment, you were silent, before you piped up again, "That doesn't make sense."

"It does. If you'd just let me, then I'll explain-"

"Why would you come looking for me? Is this some type of hidden camera thing? Because I'd hate to be filmed right now, I look like a mess-"

"Don't say that." He hated cutting off your beautiful voice, but it needed to be done. He couldn't stand to see you insult yourself lie that. "You look perfect."

You almost choked at the sudden compliment. How were you supposed to react when a man like him says something in such an intimate tone. This couldn't be happening, not really, you decided. It had to be a set up of some sort. "I'm sorry, but as I said I don't want any part of this prank. Now, if you'll excuse me."

Moving to shut the door pried to be more difficult than you expected when Jungkook's hand pushed against the door, forcing it open with incredible strength. All that time in the gym really was doing him wonders, you mused, before quickly shaking your head to remove those thoughts. Those muscles of his were your enemy right now, you reminded yourself, pushing your whole weight against the door in an attempt to combat his inhuman strength.

The growl Jungkook released was gutural, animal-like. "Let me in, Y/n." He spoke, voice eerily calm. Once again, you found yourself doing exactly as he instructed,even though you knew full well you didn't want to.

The black haired male grinned at you, any signs of anger erased completely. "Sit down and listen to me." He commanded, taking a seat beside you on the bed.

"Now, Y/n, I had something important i need to tell you." He paused, taking a. Deep breath. For sirens, this was pretty much the equivalent of an engagement proposal. It took guts to just say it off the bat, but Jungkook was determined. "You're my mate."

"Wait, what?" You blurt out, eyes wide with a mixture of shock and confusion. "What are you, a werewolf or something?"

You were joking, but the expression on his face is deadly serious as he seethes out, "Don't compare me to them." He idol grabs your hands, your finger interlocking. The feeling of your hands in his is...amazing, to say the least. Ever since the fansign, he's been dying to get contact with you, and now he finally can again.

"I'm a siren," He whispers, smoothing gentle circles into your palms as he speaks. "I'm not human, Y/n."

His eyes scan over your face, waiting for your reaction expectantly, but you remain silent. Ever since his hands made contact with yours, a cloud has settled over your mind. You're finding it hard to concentrate, let alone respond to him.