\\8//

"Good morning, Babygirl." Sweet Pea says as I open my eyes. I groan and snuggle into his chest, not wanting to get up yet. "Good morning, Babe." I say, my eyes still closed. I hear him chuckle and his chest vibrates. "What is the plan for today?" He asks me. "Uhm, well, maybe, uh, we could meet up with Archie..." I say, looking up at him. His eyes widen and he looks at me as if I am an alien. "I don't think that's such a good idea." He says. "I know you two hate each other, but you have to learn to live with him, since he's your girlfriend's brother. He nods and looks at me. "Okay, but only for you." He says and I kiss his lips softly.

A few hours later we are at Pop's, waiting for Archie. When he walks in he gives Sweet Pea a glare. "What the hell is that South Side trash doing here?" He spats, with venom in his voice. "That South Side trash happens to be my lovely boyfriend." I spat back. He looks down and Sweet Pea gets up, he stands in front of Archie who looks up now. "I'm Sweet Pea." He tells Archie holding his hand out. I smile proudly at him and there forms a small smile on his lips. "Archie." Archie tells him, accepting his hand. They shake hands and then they take a seat. "So, when'd you two start dating?" Archie asks. "A few days ago. On his birthday actually." I say smiling. "Yeah, she is the best present I ever got." Sweet Pea says and I swear I saw Archie smile a little bit.

We order our food and the boys talk for a while. "You know, I should apologize for what happened and for calling you trash and stuff." Archie says. "Nah, it's okay man. I'm used to it." Sweet Pea says and Archie nods. Then Archie's phone goes off he looks at it and his eyes widen. "Oh, shit. I'm sorry I gotta go, I was supposed to meet up with Ronnie half an hour ago." He says. "It was nice getting to know you properly." Sweet Pea says. "Take good care of her." Archie says and then walks away. I turn back to Sweets with a big grin on my face. He smiles a little. "What?" He asks. "Nothing. I'm just happy you two can actually stand each other." I say and he smiles. "Well, your brother isn't that bad." He says, which makes me smile.

We pay for our dinner and then Sweet Pea drives me home. "Bye, Sweets." I say as I kiss him. "See you later, Babygirl." She says before driving off. I walk into the house and my dad looks up from the newspaper he's reading. "Good morning, Dad." I say with a grin. He stands up and hugs me. "Good morning, Princess." He says. "I have big news." I tell him and he frowns. I can tell he doesn't know what to think. "No, Dad. I'm NOT pregnant." I tell him and he sights. "Good." He says and I chuckle. "But I do have a boyfriend." I tell him smiling brightly. His eyes go bright and a smile appears on his face. He knows I'm happy, because of the way I smile when I talk about Sweet Pea. "Let me guess. The tall Serpent boy." He says with a grin. "Yeah, Sweet Pea. How did you know?" I ask. "Oh, come on. I saw the way you look at him." He says and I feel my cheeks heat up. "Is he treating you right." My dad asks. "He's treating me like I'm the only girl in the world, like I'm a princess." I tell him, still smiling. "Good." My dad says and I grin.

After my dad and I watch a movie, I go upstairs to take a shower. After that I call Jug, Sweets, Fangs and Toni, because I want to hang out tomorrow. Then I go down and start making dinner. Archie walks into the kitchen and wraps his arms around me, hugging me. "Hey, Jayjay." He says. "Hey, Arch." I say and turn around. I look into his once, bright, playful eyes. They're sad and dark. I frown and cup his face as the tears start falling down his cheeks. 

"Arch, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" I ask. "Veronica broke up with me." He tells me, sobbing. "What? Why?" I ask him, turning of the food and pulling him with me to the couch. "Sh- She fell in l-l-love with, s-someone else." He says still sobbing. "Wha- How? Who?" I ask confused. "She told m-me she didn't l-like me anymore. After t-that I- there was a knock on the d-door, she opened a-and there was R-Reggie and t-they kissed right i-in front o-of me." Archie sobs uncontrollably. "Hey, it's gonna be fine. Okay?" I tell him. "No, it won't he says." He says. "Yes, it will. Do you hear me? It's all gonna okay." I tell him, pulling him into a hug. He cries for a little bit and then falls asleep.

I get up and grab my phone. I walk into the hallway and search in my contact list for Betty. When I find her number I call her.

"Hey, Jay. What's up?"  She answers.

"You have to come to my place, now. Archie... You were right about Veronica at that party." I tell her.

"I'll be there in a sec, tell me everything."  She says and then hangs up.

I think, like, 10 seconds later there's a knock on the door. I open it and see Betty standing in front of me, on bare feet. "You could've just grabbed your shoes, you know." I tell her and she grins, pulling me into a hug. "So, what's wrong?" She asks. "Veronica is wrong." I tell her and she frowns. "What'd she do?" She asks me. "She broke up with Archie, because 'She didn't like him anymore' and then Reggie came over and she kissed him, right in front of Archie." I tell her. "So what are you suggesting?" She asks knowing where this is heading. "I think she cheated on Archie with Reggie. But all I'm wondering is, why? Why would she do that?" I say. "Where is he?" She asks, her eyes showing sympathy. "He's in the living room. She broke him, Betty. He cried himself to sleep. I've never seen him like this, not even when our parents divorced." I tell her and she nods, silently opening the door. 

We sneak in, looking at Archie who's asleep on the couch. His eyes and cheeks red from the crying and his forehead all sweaty. Betty looks at me and I feel a tear falling down my cheek. Betty notices and pulls me into a hug. I start crying too. "I hate seeing him like this. She broke him. She broke his heart." I whisper, while sobbing. "I know, I know." Betty whispers.