Your favorite place to kiss them

Tony:
You like to kiss Tony under his ear, it reminds him that you are there and it is the same thing you do after he has an anxiety attack.
-
Bruce:
You are a simple girl of small pleasures, seeing Bruce blush was one of them. So when you found out that kissing his cheek made him blush that became your favorite place to kiss him.
-
Steve:
Steve's lips are literally your favorite place to kiss, you say that they are like clouds, how soft they are.
-
Bucky:
You love to kiss the spot right in-between his eyebrows, it makes him smile and you love it when he smiles.
-
Clint:
You kiss his nose, he always says that he loves your nose but you say that you love his more, so it quickly became your favorite spot.
-
Natasha:
You love to kiss her eyelids when she is drifting off, it makes her fall asleep with a smile on her face and it is adorable.
-
Peitro:
You love kissing his forehead, you are a very playful couple and love to tease each other with kisses.
-
Wanda:
You give her butterfly kisses on her nose, she says that it is so cute when you do it. (And let's face it, she's a bean)
-
Loki:
His lips, you'd have to say that they are one of your favorite parts of him, only because his smile goes along with it.
-
Thor:
You love pressing long loving kisses to his temple, it makes him feel loved and it makes you feel better knowing that he is there for you.
-
Sam:
You love kissing him over where his heart beats, you love knowing that he is still there and always there for you.
-
Matt:
You love kissing him anywhere (not like that you pervz), and he loves it too. It let's him feel that you are there for him.

______________________________________________

This is adorable! 😍😍😍❤️

Keep it moist my friends!