01

"Looking hot there! Well let's look at this lovely couple, Daniel and Elle. Good evening to the both of you." The interviewer said. I turned down the volume as I don't want my daughter to be woken up.

"Good evening to you, miss Tina." I just said. Kinda funny and awkward watching myself in the television.

"So I see that you came with your boyfriend. Did he come here in LA just to attend the premiere of your new movie with you?"

While smiling, I nodded. "Yes, he did. I didn't actually think that he'd actually come since he has a busy schedule back in Korea."

"No, Elle." I saw again how Daniel butted in. "My schedule is always free for you." I heard the crowd went nuts and I just did nothing but to laugh.

"Ooh that's suave." She laughed. "Well I guess all I can say is enjoy the movie and thank you Elle and Daniel."

I turned off the tv as I heard the door opened. I looked at the front door and I saw Daniel. He quickly smiled at me and went towards me. He sat beside me, put his arms on my shoulder and kissed me on the head. I don't actually know where he went, but whenever he's here in LA, he always go to the beachfront. I have a house here, and it's right in front of the beach but Daniel drives his way using my car to the nearest beachfront he knows.

"Where have you been, Daniel?" I asked softly. Looking at him feels unreal. It still don't believe it that this guy is in love with me and have a child with me.

"The usual." He chuckled and rested his head on the top of mine. His head is kinda heavy but I think it's fine since I love him more than anything. Oh– my daughter is an exception. I love her more than anything in this universe.

"Elle..."

"Hm?"

"Do you ever considered on getting married?"

I'm taken aback. I don't know what to response. I subconsciously turned on the tv to break the awkward silence we were having.

"Daniel... don't you think our daughter is enough? And having us staying faithful and in love with each other are enough?"

He didn't respond but he pulled me closer to him instead and whispered. "I love you, Danielle Son."