1

A/N: just know, not every single character will be accurate. I cannot remember all of the characters names, so ill just make up most of them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaycee

"Ok so you got a ride, right?" Shayla's dad asks as he walks up to me.

"Oh, u-uh n-no, um...my mom's working a-and my dad's outta town" i studder. He sighs rubbing his temples before Shayla and Caren walk up behind him.

"Everything ok?" Asked Shayla.

"She doesnt have a ride" Mr.Keen says to her.

"I-it's fine, i-i can take the bus" i say to him. I did like the fact that Mr.Keen would give me a ride, i truely did. And i apreciated it, but i dont think Shayla and Caren liked the idea. They never talk to me, they're known to be popular in my school, im sort of...the outcast, quiet, loner, loser. Im just a nobody, i dont really talk to anyone, im basically just to myself.

"Yeah, she can take the bus" Shayla says to her dad.

"Yesh" Caren copies.

"No, im not letting her ride the bus with gross people" Honestly, i dixnt mind the bus. I dunno what people find wrong with everyone on there, no one is dangerous, or gross. Their all so nice and sweet, some different from others.

"I mean, thats where she fits in the most" Shayla mumbles under her breath unawear i could hear. Caren laughs along with her before Shayla's dad turns to her.

"Shayla, you will be nice and talk to Kaycee, i dont care what you think you will talk to her" he points his finger as if this was discipline.

"Yes mom" she says sarcastically. We all walk down the long halls and out the building before we reach the car. Me and the girls get in while Mr.Keen was putti g in the groceries. I sat in front since Shayla and Caren wanted to sit next to each other. The two pulls out their pvones going onto them typing things in and giggling with one another. I roll my eyes before looking in the right fear view mirror to see groceries all over the floor, milk spilt everywhere.

"Hey guys-" as i spoke, i was cut off by the car door opening and a guy, a bit older than us gets in. His breath was fast, beads of sweat sliding down his face with Caren and Shayla's breaths shaling and whimpering. Shayla speaks up touching his shoulder.

"E-excuse me but this is the wrong car" he flinches to the touch as he quickly puts on a mask and turns around to spray thhe two girls in the face. I just sat, in shock and just looked at him. I gripped onto the door handle ready to open it and walk out. My heart was racing at a million miles an hour, my palms were sweaty, I was shaking. All i knew of what I should do is to get the hell out of here. For all I know this man could be a rapist.

Ding. Ding. Ding

Was all that was heard from the car. My body was shaking vicously and my heart rate raised up high. The guy stoped to look at me, his baby blue eyes now dark and vicious. He slowly reaches up to pull his mask down and pulls outthe bottle to spray in my face. I try to run but he grabs my waist and starts even closer. I wimper and cover my nose smelling the distgusting chemicals into my face.

"I'm sorry" his voice whispers softly. I look into the mirror one last time to see Mr.Keen get up and walk towards us before my diet eas closed correctly and the car was turned on, slowly pulling away from the parking lot. My eyes now slowly closed softly as light snores could be heard from behind me. I looked over at the man once more before he continues on. He looks at me, once more to nice the glasses on his face, he sighs before closing my eyes with his hands. Now everything have gone black as i drift with the other two girls.

~~~~~
WHOO! Hello guys, i know weird right? Not a fanfiction this time but there is a new stort called Different.
I have been so anxious to write a story like this. I have been inspired by the story writers and directors of Split and Glass.

I also thank you so much for those reading. I know i have like 3 other stoeries just starting but i jist couldnt wait for this one. I'm literally in love with the movies and I thought that before any of them leaves my mind, i should write about it.

I love all of you beautiful people and please, stay safe, enjoy your day, be positive. Byers💖💖