2

Kaycee

I wake up to my head throbbing and my stomach begging me for food. I sat up to look around the dim room that smelt of urine and sweat. The last thing i can remember was the mans hand reaching to close my eyes and Mr.Keen trying to come for us.

"Don't make a sound" Caren's voice was soft, shaky. I squint and looked to my left to see Caren and Shayla hugging one another.

"Wh-what?" I reached my hand up to hold my head to slow the pounding in my head.

"He's crazy. He just came in dressed l-like my dad" Shayla whimpers. Our head snap into the direction of the door to hear it slowly unlock. The door opens to reveal the man from...yesterday? Today? I didn't know, i could've slept for days.

"Well morning sleeping beauty" the man looks at me. His eyes looked warm, safe, happy, but most defiantly not nice

"P-please j-ju-ust ll-let us g-go, we a-wont be-ell anyone" Caren studders.

"Oh sweet heart, i cant do that. He wont be happy if i did so." He chuckles looking up at Shayla now.

"Who wont be happy?" I ask concerned at him. He turnes to looks at me and rests his hands behind his back.

"Oh ho no no honey, everyone knows him. The Beast, everyone knows him" he smiles his white pearls at me.

(Lets change it up a bit and have the girls be high school seniors so their like 17 or 18, and the man is like 20 or 21, to make just a love story)

"I-i don't understand" Caren whisper ever so softly.

"Well i hope you do soon, or he'll be mad" the man turns around and walks out, closing the door behind him and locking it, leaving us in here.

"We need to find a way out" Shayla jumps up walking around softly pounding onto different parts of the wall.

"Good idea" of course Caren will get up and listen.

"No, guys what if he hears us? What if he comes back?" I did want to get out of here, but i was more worried on the man finding us.

"Well if you'll hurry your ass up we can leave faster" she motions at me. As she shuffles quickly on her feet slowly moving across the wall, he short skirt flows along with her.

"Fine" i whisper under my breath. I start pounding as well when Caren suddenly stops. The sound of sudden foot steps echo through the halls quickly coming towards us. We run back to our beds and go into our first position. We sat and waited a few second before the door swung open.

"What are you doing?" he walks in looking confused.

"N-nothing, i just uh-stubbed my toe and it hurt so bad so I started punching the wall. It hurt real bad" she chuckles lightly.

"Are you lying?" He questions. Caren"s face fell pale as this question came along.

"No" her voice became shaky to her question.

"You better not" he glares at her and her best friend right behind her protecting one another while I sit alone.

"I'm Kaycee" I reach out my thin arm towards him. He pulls out his hand from within his pockets and grips my head securely, moving our hands slowly up and down, syncing together.

"Hi Kaycee, I'm Mark" His blue eyes met mine. His brows furrow to the touch of my cold hands.

"Hi, nice to meet you" by brown eyes met his blue ones as he slowly pulls away.

"Your hands, they're-they're so cold" he whispers just enough for us four to hear.

"And yours are warm" i sigh into the feeling of his hot hands. The feeling of them against my skin felt really good, so soft, warm, and how they were bigger than mine.