Video games and Cuddles | Dowoon

It had been a while since you saw Dowoon. He was busy with Day6's first World tour, while you were extremely busy with course work. Today felt like a good day to visit him again though.
A quick text conversation later you found out he was at the dorm with the rest of the guys. You grabbed your bag and headed out for the afternoon.

The sun was shining brightly and there was hardly any wind, making the weather very pleasant. It took you about a 20-minute subway ride and a 5-minute walk to get to the dorm. Just as you were about to enter the building you bumped into Wonpil, who was carrying a few bags filled with food. 

"Hey Wonpil," you greeted him. Being the guy he is he tried to hug you, which failed considering he was carrying heavy bags. You both laughed as he wrapped his arms around you and heard the bags crashing into each other. "Let me take some of those bags." You said as he let go of you and grabbed a few of them. "Thank you, I really thought my arms were about to fall off." He said with a smile. "No problem, it looked really heavy."

You both made some small talk as you walked into the building and went up to their dorm. As you entered you saw how tired Wonpil looked. "Let me put them in the kitchen for you. Go relax a bit." You said and took the remaining bags out of his hands. "I could honestly kiss you right now, but that would also mean the end of me." He said and you both laughed.
You heard all of the guys make some small talk while you were putting away the groceries. It didn't take you really long before everything was put away. You were a little surprised that Dowoon didn't come to see you, but it probably had a good reason. As you were walking towards the living room you saw Wonpil walk in and of course, take the last available seat that is not the floor.

As soon as Dowoon notices you he gets up and runs towards you before picking you up in a hug and spinning you around. "I missed you so much." He mumbles into your neck as he sets you down. Your cheeks, and Dowoon's ears, grow a bit red from all the other guys staring at you. "Stop looking you weirdos." You say with a smile as they redirect their attention to the videogame they were playing. Dowoon walked back to the chair he was sitting on and pulled you down with him so you were sat on his lap while his arms snuck around your waist. "You smell good." he said as he nestled his face in the crook of your neck. "Shut up, you weirdo." you laughed a little. "Dowoon, you ready for another round?" Jae said as he firmly grabbed one of the controllers into his hands. You looked at the screen and saw they were playing FIFA. 

A couple of rounds later Jae had dared you to play against Dowoon. "Oh god no, I suck at video games." you confessed. "Ah come on...." Younghyun tried pushing you a little. As your shyness revealed itself, you pushed your face into Dowoon's chest. "Fine, one round." you mumbled. 

Surprisingly enough you managed to defeat Dowoon, although you had a small hunch that he let you win. You sighed in content and cuddled back into Dowoon's chest. "Are you tired?" He asked. You could feel his deep voice rumble through his chest. "A little yeah, it's been really busy lately." Out of nowhere, he put his arm beneath your legs and lifted you up. You let out a little, surprised shriek. "Dowoon! What are you doing?" In the meantime, 4 pairs of eyes had diverted from the screen to you and your boyfriend. "We're going to take a nap," he said to you as well as his 4 friends.

He quickly walked over to his room; opening the door with his elbow once he reached the room. He put you down on the bed before swiftly turning back to fully close the door. The next thing he did was close the blinds, before joining you in bed. He softly tucked the both of you in, you scooting closer to him to get a bigger share of his body heat. He wrapped his arms around your waist and intertwined your legs. "I love you." You both said at the same time, making both of you blush and chuckle. "Thank you for everything Dowoon." You mumbled as you felt your eyes starting to droop. "No worries, princess. Now go to sleep." He said with a soft tone in his voice, both content in each other's arms.