Chapter one: god

"hun. God ain't a dude and I should know cuz I am God"

There she stood proud and tall on a fucking skyscraper thinking about if she should do a somersault off of it just because and because she doesn't think she did it.

Everyone looked in horror when they saw the female took a splat and as if this where a movie the ambulance came and took the body.

The female awoke from the 'dead' yelling "IM ALIVE BITCHES!!!!!" and a boy in the front yelled "ITS ALIVE!!!" and the female earned a slap "oof!!! My face ;-;" the female said. a male with dark hair that looked kinda blue and light blue eyes with bits of green and gold in them said "y/n.... Your an idiot... How many times do I have to tell you to NOT jump in front of everyone... " he pinched the bridge of his nose "aww common your just jelly that I'm God and your not! You psycho weener " the female joked "I mean she ain't wrong there!" male yelled from the steering wheel. "BET!" The female yelled as they started to sing the kazoo kid song "why am I even here?" the psycho weener asked sighing "common Koza!! You know you love us!!!!" y/n cooed smiling "yeah!!! Common koza sing!!!!!" The boy on the steering wheel had silver hair, clearly dyed, with blue eyes.

"common listen to the man!!!"
"y/n l/n, and Jarret l/n! Shut up.... You guys need to take responsibility you were lucky this time but next time we're probably not going to be there...." koza explained "..." the twins stayed quiet and it was a quiet way home or halfway home... when they turned at the stoplight there was a drunk driver and all anyone could see was fire....

"koza? Jarret?"

And here we are some years from 2019 it is now 20×××× and now there's a such a thing as quirks...
And hero's and villains.

Y/n didn't age a bit she legit looked like she was 15. And now here we are in the league of villains base with izuku running from dabi. Dabi running from y/n. Y/n running from toga. Toga running a dog. And the dog running from twice...

Yeah today was the best.

Y/n decided to act like a god and flouted on the ceiling. "y/n!! Stahp acting God and give me your blood!!!" toga yelled "BITCH I AIN'T ACTING I AM GOD" she flipped the other female off smiling "AND WHEN PIGS FLY!!! ON THEIR OWN!!!!" Y/n yelled smiling "Y/N L/N" Dabi yelled "shit..." y/n said trying to dodge a chancla "GIVE ME MY PHONE Y/N!!!!!" Dabi yelled "GIVE ME MY DSI!!!!!" Y/n shouted at Dabi "I TOLD YOU THAT I DONT HAVE IT!!!! WHY THE FUCK DO YOU EVEN HAVE IT ANYWAYS!?!" Dabi shouted throwing another chancla at the floating girl who just teleported it back to him landing on his face. Well unknown to anyone else to tomura was hiding in his room hiding the broken DSI. Well what was left of it anyways.... yeah once y/n found out he had a really bad time....

"BICTH DONT MAKE ME GO MEGALOVANIA ON YOUR ASS!!!!!!!" Y/n shouted while izuku yelled "GOT IT" and played megalovania on the keyboard. Dabi just laughed while tomura barely dogged her sans attack

((yeah I totally wasn't listening to megalovania while making this))

Dabi took a bite of a cookie

"Your eating a cookie.......?" Y/n asked not looking at Dabi
"Yes? Why?" Dabi asked the h/c haired female while everyone sweat dropped even all for one sweat dropped and he wasn't even there.... "MY cookie?"
Dabi finally realized what he did.... he took a bite out of y/n's cookie.... yeah that scared him as he sat the cookie down -taking another bite of course- and ran.

Of course y/n Caught up with him eventually well actually within a second and slammed him to the floor let's just say he didn't have a good time he had a very bad time

"im God bitch"
€-699-€
Ha! 69 you know what that means

I don't have enough money for chicken nuggets ;-;
Ok hope you like this. because this is just to Introduce how weird the main character is owo
Good day

Thatanimegeekgirl290