One

"Mo! Hurry up! We are gonna be late!" I scream up the stairs at my younger sister. "Shut the fuck up Lexi. I'm right behind you." Mo says in my ear and I jump. "I'm gonna get you!!" I chase her around the kitchen island as she screams and laughs at the top of her lungs. "Come on! We gotta get out of here before dad comes home!" I say and poke her stomach. "Why? Why can't we be here?" Mo asks. "We just can't. I don't know if you know what's happening right now— but we can't be around when dad comes home late from work." I whisper. "Why not!" She yells. "Dad likes to come home drunk and when he's drunk he can be a- a total um" I start. "Asshole?" Mo asks. "Yes. Don't say bad words. It makes you look dumb. And you aren't grown yet so you can't be saying that stuff." I say and pick her up. "Lexi!! Lexi!! Stop it!" She hits my lower back and we both fall back onto the couch.

I hear a lock in the door knob and Mo and I both turn our heads to it. "Oh shit!" I say. I grab her shoes and rush her out the back door. "Lexi! Where the fuck are you!!!!" I hear my dad scream from inside the house. "Run!" I yell at her. We take off to the fence and hes right there. My dad has beaten us there. "Fuck. I knew this was too easy." I mutter. "Where the fuck are you girls going?" He asks angered. "Leaving." I say and I grab Mo's hand. I pull her towards the fence. "Get back inside the fucking house or I swear to god I will kill both of you." He spits at me. "Fuck you!!" I yell and we run to the other side of the yard. I go to boost her up and over the fence but that mother fucker is too quick. "Mo. Go inside." I whisper in her ear. "This is between you and me old man." I wipe my face. "She shouldn't be here right now." He says and takes a step towards me. I take a step back. "She should be with someone else right now." He steps so close I can smell the rum on his breath.

"Are you fucking kidding me? Why are you blasted?" I ask. He grabs me and forces me to the ground. I try to spit in his face but that only makes her more angry. Fuck fuck fuck!! I swear in my head like a sailor. He pins my hands above my head and starts to push my skirt up. "Dad! Stop! What are you doing!?" I scream. He pulls my underwear down and forces his fat body between my legs. "Dad! Dad! Stop it!! I'm not mom!" I scream and try to fight out of his hold. He starts to pull his pants down and his briefs and then I see his nasty penis. "Daddy please! I'm your daughter!!" I plead. "You're a worthless piece of fucking garbage Alexis." He mutters as he kisses my lips. I shut my mouth so he can't kiss my lips anymore and close my eyes real tight. He runs his left hand on my boobs and then I start to feel his penis getting hard. "Dad!!" He covers my mouth and pushes his penis into my vagina. "Oh my god dad stop! It hurts!!" I yell. He flips me over and pushes me face first into the ground so I can't scream anymore. He spreads my legs and proceeds to have sex with me.

I was only 9 years old at the time. I knew what sex was. I knew what could happen. That was the first of a nightly occurring event. Sometimes I would succeed in locking him out of my room. He's broken my door down many times. I don't know how I put up with it. But I would never let Moncé be a victim to his pedophilic lifestyle. I told my mom the first time it happened. She accused me of seducing him by wearing a skirt. I showed her the bite marks and where he hit me and she wouldn't take my side. Ever. She called me a slut. She called me a fucking pig. He took everything from me that day. He took my innocence and my identity. He broke me.