~Chapter 12~

Vanessa's P.O.V:

I woke up by the shining rays of sunlight peeking through my curtain. I opened my eyes and saw that one beautiful man sleeping peacefully beside me. I stared at him and cherished the face and the moment I had with him last night.

I actually asked him to stay with me because he's the only one I wanted to be with at that very moment, and I'm glad that I confessed my feelings to him because it was worth it.

"Hey what you're smiling at??" I didn't realize that zac was awake and smiling at me when I was lost in admiring those moments. "Nothing" "Uh okay!!"  he sat straight and stretches arms, when I give him a kiss on his cheeks "Good morning"

I waited for his response and so he did but with a kiss on my lips "Good morning to you too" he said smiling and I giggled.

"Now get up, I'll make you breakfast" i said walking towards the bathroom. "How about I'll make the breakfast??" He said leaning against the headboard
"Sounds good but can you cook??, cause as I remember 9 years ago you were a horrible cook" I said we both chuckled "Trust me, I'm better than ever" he winked and quickly went to the bathroom by pushing me aside, "Ahh!! That's not fair ZACHARY!!" I shouted. "I'M GONNA MAKE YOU BREAKFAST, SO YES IT IS FAIR" he shouted behind the door.

I waited for him like 5 mins then he came out and gave me a teasing smile and went downstairs for breakfast.

When I went down everything was set up for breakfast and the food looks mouth watering. I felt more hungry that before, "Have a seat miss!" he pulled out a chair for me, as I sat on it, he went and took his place in front of me.

"Wow this is really good" I said taking last bite of my meal. "Well thank you, I appreciate that you like it" he said getting up from the chair and taking all the dirty dishes to the kitchen, I also helped him out in cleaning up. "So!! -..." I was about to say something when Stella interrupted.

"Hey you guys!!" "Morning" me and zac said in a unison. "You both got up li'l late, seem you guys have a long night" she said with a smirk. "Actually we did, we watched alot of movies" zac said placing his hand on the counter, I nodded my head in agreement. "Oh I thought -... Never mind you guys are so boring" she said rolling her eyes off. Zac kinda laugh on her reaction. "Stell!! We just got back together so..." and yeah we are technically together because we kissed and slept together so that make sense. "Mhmm!!" he said shaking his head in agreement. "Whatever anyways I gotta go see you guys soon" she said and walked outside the house.

"So yeah I was asking, what you're gonna do today??" I asked taking his hand and inter locking my fingers with his. "First I've to go home" he said swinging our hands back and forth. "Why??" I said with little sadness in my voice. "Because I'm gonna take you on a date" he said with a smirk. "Really?? Where? " a quick smile appeared on my face and as I use to say before he really knows how to make me smile and laugh

"Hmm 1. It's a surprise and 2. I don't know about it either so that why I've to go home" "umm okay you got my permission to go" "K then I'll see you at 7" he said kissing my cheeks and taking his car keys which Dylan left for him. "Bye" we both said our goodbyes and he drove off to his home.

Seriously I'm having best day of my life.

After zac left I sat on my couch and start searching through the channel when my dog Darla came and sat on the couch beside me. She was looking so cute that I clicked a picture of her and posted a story on Instagram. When I was done with posting, I got a notification;

@zacefron starts following you

A sudden smile appeared on my face but it fade away on the thought of, if I should follow him back?, what our fans gonna think? Is it the right time?
Because we didn't discuss if we should tell the world that Zanessa is a thing again, ZANESSA hahaha I kinda love our ship name it's cute.

After coming out of those thoughts I decided to follow him back, because it's just a follow I mean there is no harm in it and If people want to assume anything, they can. All we are going to do is keep our mouth shut. So I followed him back. And also unfollowed Austin because I don't want any sign of him around me.

I was scrolling through my phone when something on TV caught my attention.

News lady :"VANESSA HUDGENS BOYFRIEND AUSTIN BUTLER REVEALED THAT HE AND BABY V ARE NO LONGER IN A RELATIONSHIP"

V: Wow he literally was in a rush to tell everyone.

News lady: And they also unfollowed each other on Instagram today! What could be the reason? is it Hudgens ex boyfriend Zac efron a part of it too because we saw them following each other on Instagram

V : I was shook "How did they know about it so fast?, we just start following each other like few minutes ago"

News lady: well let's see what Efron and Hudgens will say about it? Are they just friends or is Zanessa a thing again, Whatever it is I'm sure Zanessa fans must be really happy that their favorite couple is in talking terms again !! -

I turned off the TV when my phone starts ringing it was Zac, I wonder he's still using his old number, which I never deleted.

"Hey I'm so sorry, I know you must be mad at me. I know I should've asked you before I started following you. I literally don't have any idea that they will start making rumors and stuff-" "ZAC!!" I shouted through the phone because I was saying his name but he wasn't listening. "What??" he softly spoke. "I'm not mad at you"      "You're not... Oh I thought because I know you don't like people talking about your personal life"       "Yes I don't but it's okay, people are doing same thing that they did when we first start dating and we're going to do the same"   "like what?"    "We're going to keep our mouth shut until we don't feel like it is the time"        "Okay!! Thank God you didn't get mad"        "Of course not after all you're taking me on a date today"           "Oh yeah! About the date, I've some prep to do so I'll see you at 7" "k... Bye" then we quit the call off.

Now I've to prepare for tonight's date.

---------------------------------------------
Wow I'm so happy that my story made to 1k readers, it feels Awesome.

And sorry it's kinda long chapter but I love Making happy Zanessa scenes, So enjoy ❤️

And do tell me in comments if you're liking my story and I'll update the next chapter soon

Untill next time ;)

~Author