Author's Note: New Story Alert

So I've had writer's block and with work and school I've just not been able to manage or even think about writing. I'm back now !!! Lol and trying something new. I've deleted all stories except for this one because it's my first book that I published on Wattpad. But I do have something good, exciting, and much of a thriller in the works.

It's my new book called "Love Cycle". It's a Two Book Series that follows the Love Story between a hardcore drug dealer from Baton Rogue, Louisiana and an aspiring Pediatrician. I can tell you right now, it's not going to be your typical love story. There's going to be a lot of plot twists, heartbreaks, what the fuck moments, etc. to add on top of that, there will be strong derogatory language, explicit sex scenes, and some brief descriptions of abuse. All in all, I believe this will be my best book yet. At least I hope so lol.

Just to give a more detail description I've put the description from the actual book down below as well. I hope you guys take the time to check it out and enjoy it. Just a heads up there will be slow updates just build towards the climax and also workout the kinks and errors as I move deeper into the book.

Description:

Desi Santiago is a 27-year-old drug dealer born and raised in Baton Rogue, Louisiana. Having her mother die from cancer, never meeting her father, and having her last hope locked away for the rest of his life, she was forced to take care of herself. That was by any means necessary. Everything she's learned, she learned on her own. The only thing she hasn't learned how to do was love. How could she when no one has ever loved her?

Kierra Williams is a 22-year-old college Senior. She was born and raised in Baton Rogue, Louisiana. She's had it her whole life until a series of tragic incidents forced her to become a person she didn't intend to be. She lost sight of what love is forcing her to be loved by the wrong people in all the wrong ways. With only having two semesters left in college, all she wants to do is focus, graduate, and head to California to start her career as a Pediatrician.

So what happens when these two cross paths? Will Desi be forced to learn to love? Will Kierra finally have someone to love her the way she's supposed to be loved? Will these two be able to fix the broken pieces of their childhood? Or will their two worlds colliding cause more trauma and pain?

Read to find out in this two book series called "Love Cycle"

READ!!!!!

COMMENT!!!!!

VOTE!!!!!

AND

SHARE!!!!!!

Thank you guys!!!!