Chapter 4

Laxus's POV
I slowly began to wake up. A body was pressed up against mine and I smiled knowing exactly who it was. Vega.
"Babe," I said into her ear. "Wake up."
She rolled over and put her face in my chest. I was much bigger than her. I kept a gentle but secure grip around her waist. Her hands were resting on my torso. Soft snores came from her and it made me blush slightly. We've laid in the same bed multiple times before as friends but never as lovers. Her face was peaceful and beautiful. She was an angel from heaven. Her breath fanned out against my bare chest. When did I take my shirt off? I pulled her up closer to my face and pressed kisses all over her face. A small smile appeared on her face and a slight giggle escaped her lips. I kept peppering kisses on her face until eventually she began to open her eyes. She had a sweet smile when her eyes opened. She looked at me and a faint redness gathered on her cheeks. I bent down and pressed my lips on hers in a soft, gentle kiss. I grinned when she instantly kissed me back. I pulled her on top of me and held her there. She pulled away and looked down at me with loving eyes.
"Good morning," She said rubbing her eyes tiredly.
"Morning," I replied.
She laid her head on my chest and we laid there for a while before getting up. She left to her house to change while I took a shower and got dressed. I started walking out of my and met up with Vega near the guild. I grabbed her hand held it gently in mine. One of my hands was the size of two of hers. I smiled down at her and she gave me her goofy grin. When we got to the guild I happily pushed open the doors and all heads turned towards us. Then their eyes drifted down to our hands. Their eyes widened, I saw Gramps spit out his drink when he saw our hands.
"No way," Murmurs were heard through the guild, "Are they together?"
"Laxus," Gramps said.
"Yes," I said turning us towards him.
"Want to tell me what's with your guys hands?" He asked.
"Oh sure," I said smiling widely, "Vega is my girlfriend now."
"NOOOO!!!" A voice screamed. "YOU CAN'T DATE MY SISTER!!!"
"Gray last I checked I am older than you so I should be the protective one," Vega said letting go of my hand and going towards her brother.
"But...he...you...fine," He said.
She smiled at him with sisterly love. She hugged him and he hugged her back. He looked at me and glared.
"Laxus," He said letting go of Vega.
He marched over to me and stood in front of me.
"If you ever hurt her I will not hesitate to kill you," He growled out.
I smirked lightly, "I would never hurt her."
He glared at me before walking away. Vega was shaking her head with a slight smile as she watched her little brother.
"Well Vega, Laxus," Gramps begins, "When do I get grandchildren?"
Vega becomes blood red and I start to stutter.
"G-gr-grandpa it's wa-way to-to soo-soon," I barely get out.
Mira had Vega and she was coming up with different names. Vega looked really uncomfortable.
"Mira stop teasing her," Erza said coming up to them with Lucy.
I smiled and left them to talk.

Vega's POV
"Oh I know how about Sasuke for a boy and Kushina for a girl," Mira said.
I saw Laxus looking at us with a frown.
"Mira stop teasing her," Erza said as her and Lucy joined us.
I saw Laxus smile and walk upstairs.
"Oh if they do have kids in the future Lucas for a boy and Sakura for a girl," Lucy squealed.
"I expect to be an aunt," Erza said.
"Could you three please just stop," I said, "We're not having kids anytime soon."
(Oh we'll see about that😏😏😏)
"That's good," Gray grumbled as he came to us. "But if you do have a son name him Kuro."
"God dammit Gray I'm ready to have kids," I said frustrated with everyone around me.
I huffed and walked upstairs to my loving boyfriend. I sat on his lap and leaned against his chest. His arms slid around me and held me. His chin rested on my shoulder.
"You alright Babe?" He asked worryingly.
"I'm fine they're just annoying," I grumbled.
"Ignore that's what I do," He said.
I looked at him and he had a sly grin on his face. His eyes softened when they met mine. He leaned forward and kissed my nose. My face scrunched up and a blush flooded his cheeks.
"You're so cute when you do that," He said softly.
"I'm not cute," I pouted and crossed my arms.
"Right adorable is the word I'm looking for," He teased and pressed his head into my shoulder.
I smiled a little and relaxed against him. I heard a clicked and a flash of light.
I sighed and said, "Mira, Gramps nows not the time."
I opened my eyes and looked at them. They froze caught in the act.
"Master you said she was sleeping," Mira said as the rushed down the stairs.
"I thought she was," He explained as they made their escape.
I sighed and closed my eyes once again.