From The Edge Of The Universe

Unknown person: "Please... Save me. My name is Tashi."
Asum: "What happened, why are you at earth?"
Tashi come out the spaceship. Asum takes a stance.
Asum: "WHOA! Stay right there!"
Tashi: "I come in peace!!!"
Asum: "Ok. Fine. Explain to me what is going on."
Tashi: "Im a pondian, and I come from a planet called planet pond. Its a long story, hmm, where do I start. Ok. So we were living peacefully in our planet until we were attacked! The attackers were from a planet called planet frog in our solar system. Their race is called the frogs. They are our neighbors. They said the reason they are attacking is because they need a new planet as their planet is high on population. We were ready to share our planet with them as we had ton of space on out planet. Their king, Saad insisted and wiping out our entire race of pondians to keep planet pond to themselves! The frogs were really strong and are a warrior race, while we were absolute weak and stood no chance! However, as our race was dying, the queen of the frogs called Mya, insisted on keeping me as a souvenir and a 'pet to play with.' Over time, she really showed that she is nice and is against her king. She didn't want to kill and conquer. She said she tried to stop her husband but he said whoever tries stopping me will die, and that includes my wife. Soon, there were only a few people left and knew if the king found out about me, I would get killed. Soon, her scientists who were also against the king said to send me to a planet called earth, where their resides two heroes who took down the emperor, Hasifufus."
Asum: "You know Hasifufus? Did he conquer your planet when he was still alive?"
Tashi: "No, we live on the far end of the universe, opposite to where majority of the planets Hasifufus conquered are."
Asum: "I see. How many years did it take to get here?"
Tashi: "1 year, inside this spaceship. But on the outside world, it has been 5 years..."
Asum: "Wow! You guys have amazing technology!"
Tashi: "Yeah, thanks. But I came here to ask for help from the two heroes, if you know them, will you take them to me?"
Asum: "Of course I know them, I am one of their student, hehe! Ill take you to them."
Tashi: "Thank you so much!"