The weird light

Lucas' P.O.V

Me, Ness, Claus, and Ninten are walking around Onett. Just talking and walking. I was looking around Onett until I saw a weird light. It was coming from the forest.

"Guys l-look!" I shouted. I pointed to the light in the forest.

They looked to where I was pointing and they saw it too. I really wonder what it is.

Ness grabbed my hand, then I grabbed Claus' hand, then Claus grabbed Ninten's hand. I blushed. "C'mon, let's go check it out!" Ness said.

Once we were there. We looked to see the light fading out. Then something more weirder happened. It revealed a girl who looked like me! Except she had long hair but still had a cowlick. A striped shirt just like mine and a blue skirt, socks and red yellow shoes. And she had a Sunflower in her hair. Then something else weirder happened, another girl who looked like Ness. She had raven black hair which was put in pigtails, had the same hat. Wore a striped shirt just like his, a blue skirt and her shoes and socks were just the same. Like you expect, another one looked like Claus. Looked like the other girl copycat of me except she had ginger hair, a striped shirt, a brown skirt, and the same shoes and socks. She also had the robot arm just like Claus. Then there was a girl who look like Ninten. She has a ponytail, the same hat, blue and white striped shirt, a blue skirt and the same and shoes.

this is crazy.....

The girl who looked like me woke up she looked around. "w-where are we?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I did crap didn't I? Listen I was bored and then there was a youtube video of characters if they were genderswapped. soooo...... yeah. this just came in my stupid mind.

See ya soon!

Meet your genderswap!!! Earthbound Fanficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें