ii : juniper is hot

CHAPTER TWO― juniper is hot !❝i'm the gladiator❞

CHAPTER TWO
juniper is hot !
i'm the gladiator

              scott, stiles, and juniper stood at their lockers. of course, scott was watching over the new girl while stiles and june just fought over who was the best on star wars. stiles thought yoda, june thought r2-d2. stiles smiled, finally letting juniper win. the girl had a warm and fuzzy feeling in her stomach when he smiled and one thing was for sure; she did not like it at all.

     jessica, one of june's kind-of friends, walked up to the three and sighed. "can someone please tell me how new girl is here all of five minutes, and she's already hanging out with lydia's clique?"

     "because she's hot," stiles stated. "beautiful people heard together." juniper and jessica scoffed in disbelief. he just basically called them not hot, and if any thing, stiles thought june was very hot, he just wouldn't ― couldn't say it to her face.

     "seriously?" jessica huffed, stiles looking down at the two girls. "so, we're not hot?"

     "what i meant was lydia picks the people who look the best," stiles shrugs.

     "that doesn't make it any better, stilinski," june pointed out.

     "she picks the girls who look girly," stiles huffs.

     "we can look girly!" jessica defends herself. "just because we don't look the part, don't mean we ain't, right, junie?"

     "sure," juniper sighed, looking away and resting her head against the locker.

     "june ―"

     "no, i get it," june nodded, cutting stiles off. "i'm not hot. save your breath, stilinski."