The start to it all.

I sat in social studies. This class was oddly tedious, but Colby was in this class and that made it a whole lot more interesting. I stared at his sculpted face, 90 degree jaw line, sexy lips, beautiful bright blue eyes. Surprisingly Colby wasn't all that popular, but it added character. I want to know him, his personality, I want to have crazy adorable moments with him. Oh my god, I am Colby crazy. I spaced off staring at him. He made eye contact with me, his face went bright tomato red. Oh shit, he's going to think I'm weird.
" Um- hi" Colby said.
" Oh hi, I apologize. I spaced off" I replied with.
" It's okay, I'm Colby"
" I know, I mean I'm Alyssa"
" Nice to meet you Alyssa"
" Colby and Alyssa, since you can not stop talking you can be partners for the new project" Mrs. Brooks, my history teacher exclaimed.
Oh great, the boy I am practically in love with... is my social studies partner for the new project. My god I hadn't even been paying attention to know what the knew project was about. Oh well I get to be with him till the project is over so I'll get through it.
The bell rang, as we got excused I picked up my books when Colby said " Alyssa, do you want to come over after school?"
" Yes I would love too"
" We could get started on that project"
" Sounds perfect, text 1800-fake- number when your ready for me to come over"
" Okay I'll see you then"
The rest of the day I couldn't get him off my mind. I wanted him for my self. My god, he's perfect. He's a gentleman too, the perfect combination. Beautiful face and good manners.
" Alyssa!" I heard.
I turned my head to see Alaïa.
" Can you come over tonight?"
" Sorry girl, I have plans"
" Ooo, who's the boy"
" Ugh, why do you have to assume it's a boy?"
" I know you... is it?"
" Yes it's him"
She started to squeal like something was going to happen. I love her, but that squeal was probably the most annoying thing I have ever heard.
" Tell me what happens"
" Yup, don't hold your breath"
I walked away to see his.. his perfect smile, smiling at Sam of course.