Colby's House

I knocked on the door, to see Colby well dressed.
" Why so fancy, you look like we are going to dinner"
" One day. I just thought since last time I dressed so poorly so this time I would show you my best dress. Especially in front of such a cute girl"
My heart raced, I'm sure my face went bright red. What did he mean by " one day" I wish today was that day.
" so let's get to that history assignment?"
" of course of course, I set the family room up so we will be able to work in there"
I walked into the family room to see Jake and Sam playing on Colby's Play Station. Yeah sounded like them.
" Sam and Jake, my room, please?"
" Oooh, I see what's happening" Jake said while he got up throwing a sly wink at me.
" Alright, let's get to it"
I think Colby and I have different ideas of " let's get to it" also known as "Colby get inside of me, please?" I pulled out the directions and read them out loud.
" so basically, we have to make a presentation on how America was founded,"
" Great, I know so much about the founding fathers" Colby exclaimed.
" wait really?"
" Yes, that was my favorite subject to read about history when I was younger"
Him being so intelligent, make his looks go up by 100%. I didn't know I met such a smart guy.
" That's great! Tell me all you know"
He scooted close to me. He started to talk but I got lost in his beautiful ocean eyes. He scooted closer once more. Maybe today was the day I would do what I envisioned... no Alyssa... to soon. He licked his lips slowly and leaned in.. paused for a second and put his soft lips on mine. He scooted closer to me once more, and made the kiss get more intense. His tongue fought for dominance, of course I let him win. He put his cold soft hands made his way to my thigh. Our kiss got more intense as he made his way up my thigh. He kissed my neck, so soft and lightly. I let out a small moan " Colby " I moaned. He kept doing the moment going until he pulled me to straddling him. I slowly unbuttoned his black button up. My god his chest was sexy. His abs, I couldn't help but leave hickies all over... tehe. I made my way back up to his lips and slowly grinded on his dick. He let out a small moan. He took of my shirt and kissed my chest. He took off my bra and kissed my boobs, sucking them at a good pace. His dick got harder the longer I grinded on him. He moved so he was on top of me, un buttoned my pants and kissed till he saw it. He pulled my pants all the way down and he took off his boxers with his other hand. He was huge, but perfect in every way. I nodded for him to go threw. He started slowly, my god it felt so good. The slow deep strokes.
" faster Colby" I moaned.
"Faster" I moaned again.
He strokes got faster and faster. Longer and deeper. He started to twitch and I new he was about to cum. He came after a moment, the feeling inside me what an amazing feeling. The feeling of Colby was an amazing feeling.