0.2

When Rose was done with her classes she ran to her car, drove quickly home, changed into more work appropriate clothes.

She changed from sweatpants to a tight skirt, her baggy t-shirt into a blouse, her sneakers into heels, and her messy bun into a neat bun.

When she was done getting dressed she sprayed some fruity perfume on her, applied some blush and mascara, then she ran out the door and into her car to the nearest coffee shop, ordering a big black coffee for Mr. Irwin and a green tea for herself.

When she arrived to the office Julie was sitting at her desk on her computer, ''Just go into his office and give him his coffee, he's in kind of a bad mood today, so be careful with your words.'' Rose nodded and walked over to his door and opened it.

''Mr. Irwin I have your coffee, Black and scalding sir'' Rose spoke and walked over to his desk putting his cup down.

''Take a seat, Rose'' She obeyed him taking a seat in the chair the was in front of his desk.

''You're 3 minutes and 54 seconds late..'' He said turning around looking at her

''Sorry sir, I uh I'm sorry I had to go home and change and go to Starbucks and there was traffic just please don't fire me I'm sorry'' Rose said almost bursting into tears, ''Hey relax, I was just joking babe'' The way he said babe made Rose all tingly inside.

''Oh uh, ha ha hah'' She laughed taking a deep breath.

Mr. Irwin walked closer to her taking a seat on his desk, ''So Rosemary, what do you want to do?'' He asked 

''Uh.. I don't know.. Work? I can clean up your office for you? There are some papers there and I don't know.. I'm good at organizing stuff..'' Rose shrugged looking into Mr. Irwins eyes.

''Sure! You can do that!'' He said walking away form her taking a seat in his chair. 

''So.. what are you waiting for? Go organize the papers'' Mr. Irwin said and winked at her.

-

i thought i had uploaded this chapter yesderday.. oh well here is a short chapter

ALSO THANK YOU TO THAT ONE GIRL WHO'S NAME I'M TO LAZY TO GO LOOK UP AGAIN THANK YOU FOR VOTING!

I'M GOING TO GO NOW! CAPSLOCK IS FUN K BYE

-LINDÝ AKA HAPPY PERSON K BYE