What's wrong with me?

~the next day~

Dib's P.O.V

I walk to skool like normal but then I get stopped. Great the annoying people from skool. "So I heard you went to Zim's house?" "Did you two fuck we all know you guys are both still virgins" "the so called alien and the paranormal investigater" they laugh, it seems like the older they got the more the tease me. "Got nothing to say?" They push me in the ground "pff how weak" I sigh and walk away. "Hey get back here!" I pull out my phone and text Gaz that she can walk by herself there was no point in waiting for her.

"Dib human!" "Oh hey Zim" "I was thinking it's the Friday so what if Zim spends the night at your house or you spend that night at Zim's house?" "That would be cool and at my house would be fine" "Okay" he smiles. "Come on let's go to class" he nods and follows.

He looks like a dog following it's master

I laugh quitely to myself. "So Dib stink I was thinking why do those humans pick on you and why don't you fight back? You are quiet strong from what Zim has seen" "I find it best not to do anything, they'll get bored eventually" "Okay if you say so" "I'll be fine, they don't mess with you do they?" "Yes the annoying blond one pushed Zim into the lockers!" "Then we'll stick together" he laughs "I guess we can do that" "good cause now you can't get rid of me" "I couldn't before either" "exactly" I laugh. "You're weird earth worm but Zim likes that" "you seem to be different from all the other Irken's too and I like that too, you have your own thoughts" he smiles.

Cute

The bell rang telling us to go to class "gosh dang it" "let's go human" "Yeah" we walk to our class but I a bit distracted... I thought Zim was cute. A word I would never say, I've never thought anyone was cute or adorable then again went I told him I would be his friend his eyes lit up like a kid on crismas and he just had the cutest smile ever- ack stop it!

I shake my head "are you okay earth worm?" "Uh yeah I'm fine why?" "You're walking away from our class" "oh" he laughs "come on the bells gonna ring then we'll be late" we step inside and people look at us so I pull Zim into a hug then go sit down, he sits down and looks a bit proud. "The to dorks are friends" they laugh "and all the bitchy people are friends too" I say "what did you say!?" "Oh nothing~" "watch yourself" "alright class settle down today we'll learn about..." I space out.

I went through all my classes but zone out for most of them. I blame Zim he's in my head now I can't focus. But thank the heavens it's over now I just need to wait for Zim then we can go home.

"Yo nerd" "what?" I don't have time for them. "I told you to watch your back but I found a better way to hurt you, your boyfriend" "excuse me?" "Yeah the little green freak is getting hurt in the restrooms by my boyfriend right now" Zim! "Oh fuck you and him."

I run into the bathroom, each one until I see Zim on the ground with a black eye, bruises, and a few cuts. "Zim!" "Dib human?" He sounds so weak "Zim..." I pick him up, he's hurt and it's my fault cause I didn't keep my stupid mouth shut. "I'm sorry, lets go to my house and get you cleaned up" I coo him and keep him close to me.

I start walking home when Gaz stops me "where have you been!? We didn't eat lunch together, you left me at home to walk by myself, and now you don't even bother to wait until I get out!!" Oh shit "listen Gaz I-" "is that Zim?" "Oh yeah" "what the hell did you do to him!?" "Nothing it was that bitchy blond and her boyfriend" "and why are you helping him? I thought you two hated each other" "no we're friends now and it was kinda my fault that he's like this because I didn't keep my mouth shut" "Yeah that is a problem" I sigh, Gaz is like everybody else, Zim is the only different one. "Lets just get going"

"Um Dib Dad just texted me..." "Okay and? Is he saying how he won't be home again? This is the third time this month" "No he's gonna be home in 10 minutes" "wait really?" I ask excited "Yeah" "cool" "Yeah I hope we get pizza, and what about Zim?" "He'll be fine, Dad's seen him before" "no like the way he is right now" "oh shit!" "Yeah that's gonna be a problem" "I'll go to my room and clean him up then you talk to Dad" "Yeah I can make him gef pizza" she smiles a bit at the word pizza. "Sure Gaz" I smile at her.

~time skip~

I walk up to my room holding Zim close to me and Gaz went to talk with Dad. "Zim" I shake him "Dib?" "Zim wake up, how do I clean your cuts? Irken's are different from humans" "I just need rest, whatever cuts Irken's have they have they just sleep to heal them" "that's awesome!" "Why?" "You don't need medicine or stuff like that your body just needs sleep that's so cool" "you're weird human stink" "yup now rest up I need to talk with my Dad" he just let out a small 'okay' befor falling asleep.

"Dib! Are you in your room? Gaz told me you were" crap, Dad "uh yeah I was just doing something..." I look at Zim and smile, I am truly glad we became friends. "I'm coming in" oh no...

"Dib why is there a person in your bed and are they okay?! Are they hurt?" "Uh Dad this is Zim, you've met before and he's a little beaten up because of some boy" "oh um well good to know you have a friend" "Yeah..." "Why aren't you helping their cuts and bruises! My poor insane son doesn't even know how to help their friend" "I was just doing that Dad don't worry" "Oh good" he walks out.

I sigh Dad's the same too like everyone else....