LOTF Oneshot - Jack x Reader [Fluff?]

"Jack, stop!" You giggled playfully as the red haired boy threw you into the water. You tried to hold onto his wrist, but before you knew it, you were already soaked with water. He looked at you with his charismatic eyes, seeming proud of himself. 

 You were only on this island for a couple of days, and already you've decided you wanted to hang around the red haired boy named Jack. Why? Well, from his cheeky smile, to his soft red curls, you couldn't deny it, you had a slight crush on him. He was one year older than you, and he is the lead choir boy, and lead hunter. It was stupid, you knew, having a crush on someone on a deserted island! For all you knew, you could die here. But you just couldn't resist him. The way he looked at you when you first crashed, he intrigued you. 

"Why should I? Isn't it fun?" He pressed. He ran his fingers through your soft hair, and you giggled softly.  

You splashed some cool water on his torso and he flinched. "Because, I said so."  You scolded him, while at the same time trying to sound flirty. 

He looked at the ground, ashamed, or so that's what you thought. He put out his hand to help you up and you saw a glint of mischief flash in his eyes. When you grabbed his hand, he swiftly put his arm under your lower back and legs, and started to carry you, bridal style. He wasn't wearing a shirt, and you felt his somewhat muscles. You giggled softly once again, your faces very close. You looked into his eyes as he carried you to the middle of an empty camp. 

"Here we are," he sighed, letting out a deep breath. He placed you down on the sand. 

You stood up and walked right past Jack to lay on a warm flat rock, by some palm trees with coconuts growing on them. Oh, how you longed for some real food right about now. You looked down at your thin and boney body, thinking back to the days before the crash. You quickly shook your head. No time to think about that. 

"Thanks for the ride," You pushed the hair from your eyes and smiled, and Jack smiled back. This. This is heaven. Right here, right now, with Jack Merridew. You never wanted it to end. But it did.

Suddenly, a boy with fair hair came out of the bushes and walked straight past you, right to Jack. 

"Quit playing around Jack, and go do something useful for once, like keep the fire going!" He yelled, but the boy with fair hair had some patience in his voice. He looked a bit younger than Jack, you noticed he was very tall and thin, but you could still see some strength in him.

"For gods sake Ralph! I've already got my hunters to keep the fire going, and we caught a pig!" Jack replied, anger rising in his voice. 

"Fine Merridew," He rolled his eyes before walking away, heading to the ocean. Did he not even know you were here? Regardless, it didn't matter much to you, as you looked back at a Jack. 

"Keep the fire going! Fire, fire, fire!" He mocked Ralph's words. "It's all he talks about..." He kicked some sand, then laid down next to you, not too close but not too far. You both looked at the ground, then looked at each other, but quickly looked away, flustered. "Sorry, I'm- I'm sorry," You could see that Jack was blushing, all over his freckled skin. 

"It's fine, Jack," You didn't really know what to say. You wanted to agree with Jack, but deep down inside you knew that fire was a main priority. He looked you up and down at your body. You were wearing a bra and a raggedy skirt. You froze and started to turn red and felt warm.

"Wh-are you hot or something?" He asked, looking at you.

"Me? No, not at all." A lie. You had been so embarrassed and a tingling sensation ran throughout your body. You smiled at him, hoping the boy couldn't read minds.