LOTF Oneshot - Jack x Reader [Lemon]

"Why are you looking at me like that?" You pressed. The outfit you once wore was cute and comfortable, but now there was barely any material left. You could basically see right through the uniform. You don't really blame him for looking, but at least try to hide the fact that your staring at your skirt! You closed your legs, shaking your head in loving disapproval. Boys..

"Uh- what?" Jack quickly added, "I wasn't looking at anything, I swear!" His face turning crimson. He looked at the blue waves in the distance instead. His appearance was a bit disheveled, his belt loose, his hair going every which way. He noticed you staring at his curls and ran his hand through the mess, trying to look presentable.

"Mhm, okay Jack," you rolled your eyes playfully and giggled. "Just because your one year older doesn't mean anything." You paused, and added with a more serious tone, "Please Jack, don't become an animal, like the rest of them." It's all you really asked. Older boys on the island would stare at you wherever you went, so most of the time you would explore the forest alone. Today was exception.

"Of course, Y/N, I would never want to hurt you." he purred. He looked straight at you and smiled. A shudder went down your spine. This is what you meant, an animal, incapable of controlling yourself, lust taking over your body. You blushed, noticing his defined freckles and jawline. 

Jack got closer to you, breathing down your neck and holding your hair in his hands. You sighed softly. What was he planning? You were most certainly intrigued. You froze but managed to whisper, "Why are you acting..lovey-dovey all of a sudden?"

 "Because, I'm absolutely mad for you, Y/N," he went on breathily, "-please, let me.." He didn't even finish his sentence before picking you up by your torso, and throwing you down onto the grainy sand. You mouthed "fuck," from the pain.

He pinned you to the ground and kissed your neck roughly. Your hands felt his hard abs and biceps, you couldn't resist a cheeky grin. This is what he wanted? Fine. Let him have it, anyways, you were quite tired of playing hard to get.

He started to kiss harder, and rougher, now starting to suck at your lower neck. The sensation made your body tingle. You moaned into his ear, knowing he would like that, You saw how he smiled after. He knew that you liked what he was doing, and it made him feel good about himself. Psh. Like he needs more confidence.. 

A new surge of energy swept through Jack.  He started to take off your white school shirt, revealing your bra. He was about to take your bra off as well, but you mouthed, "no," and he stopped with that, slowing him down.

You quickly decided to play and pull his red curls, forcing a soft moan to keep him going. "Please Jack, do your worst.." You shut your eyes and pleasure fell over your body.

 You felt Jacks belt and khaki shorts rub against your thighs slowly. You pulled at the belt desperately, trying to take it off and fulfill your most wanted desires, but you quickly stopped, remembering that you didn't want this to escalate too fast. 

Jack kissed behind your ear and started to kiss your mouth. This was your first kiss on the lips, but he seemed like a natural. Maybe he was a player at his school, and once had a bunch of girlfriends, but now was not the time to think about that. His soft lips went right onto yours and you felt his tongue in your mouth now. He pinched your cheek firmly. What should you do? You'll probably just ruin the moment with your unexperienced kissing skills..Ugh! You just let him kiss you, your hands grabbing and pulling his hair desperately as he rocked into you slowly. You let out a loud moan, "Jack!" You were not able to hold it in. 

"You like that baby? Yeah, you do...mmh?" He cooed into your ear, and a tingle went down your spine. You arched your back and threw your head back. Jack quickly caressed your head, though. Your hands were on him, all over. Your soft and plump lips kissing his chest. " This feels..so good Y/N.." A small but audible moan escaped his mouth, you were glad he felt pleasured. 

He started to rock you harder, gripping your thigh in one hand, and gripped your waist with his other. He was looking straight down at you, and you got flustered. You dug your fingers into the sand. You noticed his eyes trailing down, and down. He ripped off your trashed plaid skirt hungrily, in one swift motion like a professional, but also like an absurd animal. So desperate.

You knew what he wanted to do to you, and you wouldn't allow for it. It was way too risky. You had to somehow slow him down. You let go of his curls, and his sweaty body. He became confused, wondering why you stopped participating all of a sudden. You looked at his warm eyes. "I- I can't, Jack. Please understand. " You sighed as you squirmed yourself free from under his tanned body. You slowly got up and began to put your clothes back on, painfully aware of all the aches in your bones. He couldn't keep his eyes off you.

"You can look away, Jack." You said, slightly annoyed, putting on your now even more ripped skirt.

"My bad, I swear it was an accident," he grinned and put his arms behind his head, flashing his muscles.

You put your hair up in a ponytail, then put your school clothes back on. You caught Jack staring again, but this time you pretended you didn't notice. You laid back down next to your red-haired lover.

[JACKS P.O.V]

I buckled my brown belt tightly around my waist. I think [Y/N] tried to take it off during our long desired session. I chucked at the thought. Does she really want me? I wondered. Everything that just occurred was now a blur. 

The beautiful girl was now resting her head on my chest, her lips parted slightly, breathing slowly, taking in the salty beach air.

I understood why she stopped, and I didn't particularly mind. I knew we had to stop at some point, I just hoped it wasn't because she lost feelings already. 

I breathed deeply, now, our breaths were in unison. I rested my head on top of hers and started to draw circles on her stomach. Y/N smiled, and started to squirm slowly, still with her eyes closed. "Your all mine now, Y/N," I whispered to her. She placed her hand on my sandy auburn hair and started to play with it.

The last thing I remembered before drifting off to sleep was gently kissing the top of her head and staring off into the sunset, with the girl of my dreams in my arms. 

**PLEASE LEAVE REQUESTS IN THE COMMENTS! :) It's greatly appreciated!**