IMPORTANT NOTES

everything will be intentionally in lower case letters, if you have any suggestions for chapter ideas, please leave them in the comments. ♥♡♥♡

{3rd p.o.v}

"jungkookie, can we go to the amusment park tommorow?" jimin asked excitedley, practically jumping with excitement.

"sorry jimin, i have to finish this project with yugyeom. maybe another day when im free" jungkook said, not once looking away from his phone. jimin visibly deflated, the disappointment evident in his eyes.

"but you always spend time with yugyeom!! you dont spend time with me anymore!" jimin said visibly upset, his bottom lip jutting out.

"jimin can you stop being such a brat! do you want me to fail this class!? just because you're lacking attention doesnt mean you have to come to me!" jungkook practically yelled, frustration and annoyance heard in his voice.

"why dont you just go away jimin, im really busy right now" jungkook said running a hand through his hair. "fine" jimin said with his arms crossed. jimin grabbed his stuff and turned to walk out the door.

once jimin was out the door jungkook let out a frustrated sigh, continuosly running a hand through his hair.

j.m p.o.v

As i was slowly walking out the door i heard jungkook talking to someone on the phone. i stopped, my body frozen in place as i listened to jungkooks converstaion.

"hey yugyeom, jimin? dont worry about him he'll never find out about us, he's too blinded by love." i heard jungkooks voice say through the door. "a date? tomorrow? sure, i dont think theres anything important tomorrow anyways"

i heart ached, tears running down my cheeks as silent sobs came out of my mouth. nothing important? did our relationship mean so less to him that he doesnt remember our anniversary? before i could stop, i ran. i ran like there was something running after me.

i bumped into someones chest causing us to fall over, "im s-sorry" i said,my voice trembling like i was going to burst out in loud sobs any second. the stranger got up dusting his pants from any dirt, and then he reached his hand out to me, a kind smile on his face, showing off his cute boxy smile. "its fine, i can see that you are not in the best state of mind right now" the stranger said with his hand still reached out to me, i cautiously grabbed his hand as he helped me stand up.

"th-thanks for he-helping me" i said in between hiccups. "hey, i know that we just met but you wanna talk abou it?" he asked his hand rubbing my back reassuringly, worry obvious in his face. "i would l-like that, t-thanks" i said with a small smile on my face.

he smiled, and then proceeded to grab my hand and drag me in a coffee shop. we sat at the table next to the window of the shop. a waitress went to take our order. "hi! welcome to jin's coffee shop, what would you like?" the waitress asked with a small smile on her face.

"i'll have an Americano please, and do you have any food here?" the stranger,who i have yet to know the name of, said. "ah, yes we do! we have cheescake, cookies, cupcakes, milkshakes, and a few croisannts and macarons"

"i'll have a cheescake, thanks" the stranger said. "what about you, sir?" she asked, "i'll have an Caramel M-machiatto with a few macarons p-please" i said quietly. "your orders will be ready in a few minutes."

as she walked away, the stranger spoke up "my names taehyung" he introduced himself. "im j-jimin" i intoduced myself. "so jimin care to explain why such a cute guy like you is crying?" taehyung asked with a slightly concerned look in his eyes. i sigh dejectedley as i know that he wouldnt stop asking until i tell him.

"i-its my boyfriend, i found out that he was ch-cheating on me" i said while tears streamed down my cheeks.

he wiped away my tears while he smiled at me sympathetically. our drinks and food arrived.

"hey its okay, if he doesnt realize he lost someone amazing, its his fault. he doesnt deserve someone like you. i know we just met like 20 minutes ago but i already know that you're a good person. nobody deserves to feel the pain of being betrayed by someone you love so much." he said, his eyes shining with sincerity.

he tried to wipe my tears away but they just keep coming. "thanks taehyung, although im still not okay, you made me feel kind better." i said with a soft voice as i smiled at him, he smiled back. "hey why dont you stay here for a bit? class doesnt start for another 30 minutes" he said. i smile sadly as i grabbed my drink.

we laughed and chatted like we knew eachother since forever. and for a little bit, i almost forget about jungkook.

♡♥♡♥♡time skip♡♥♡♥♡

"we should probably go, the bell is gonna ring in like 10 minutes." tae said with a kind smile on his face. "by the way, whats your next class?" he asked, "oh, its history" i answered quietly, "really?! what a coincidence, im in history too!" tae said excitedly.

i giggle "i know tae, i always see you in the front." i said while giggling. "oh so thats why you look so familiar. why didnt you tell me?!" tae asked with an (obviously fake) angry expression. i laugh, causing taehyung to break and start laughing as well.

"well i didnt actually know your name before this" i said nervously, my hands fidgeting. "oh shit we're going to be late!" tae said while he grabbed my arm and ran to the classroom. as we got inside the classroom, we sat in our seats, but tae decided that he wanted to sit next me. "what are you doing?" whispered to him. "sitting next to you?" he whispered back. "well get out of that seat because he's going to be so mad at you." i whispered back. he looked at me like i was crazy.

he took out a peice of paper and wrote something on it and gave it to me.

it said 'the teachers here, and also do you think that i'd be scared of whoever broke your heart? he's probably just an asshole.' i looked at him and back at the note and let a smile on my face.

but i didnt notice that tae was still staring at me, smiling with a light blush on his cheeks. the door suddenly opened as jungkook came in. i paled slightly, and looked at taehyung worriedly but he seemed to not care. jungkook walked towards taehyung and stood next him, but taehyung was still looking at the front.

"get out" jungkook said sternly. "no" taehyung said, finally looking at jungkook. "i said get out, this is my seat" jungkook said his eyes narrowing. "but we dont have any assigned seats,do we?" tae countered back. jungkook looked extremely pissed so i decided to interrupt.

"hey stop it guys, you're gonna attract attention. jungkook, why dont you just let him sit here? hes new here, he only transferred a few weeks ago. he doesnt know how things work here." i said nervously. "but this has been my seat since the start of the year." jungkook said exasperated.

"jungkook just let it go, im sure hes not gonna do it tomorrow" i say kinda annoyed.

jungkook finally decided to let it go, but not before sending a glare at taehyung, which he returned with a smug smirk. i shake my head as i silently laugh, i feel like these two arent going to get along.

♡♥♡♥♡♥
did you like it? i hope you did. also, if you have any suggestions or a bit of criticism, please comment them down below~~□■☆★♡♥°•