=×÷AUTHORS NOTES÷×=
i personally love this chapter, it involves jeonlous and vmin moments so im excited about that.

{j.k p.o.v}

ever since that tae shit came and sat in my seat, hes been flirting with jimin. you could practically hear them giggling from across the school, its a wonder how the teacher hasnt heard them.

i look over at them, that tae shit is holding my jimins hand, stroking jimins hand and looking at him with that look in his eye and jimin is doing nothing to stop him. i turn back around angrily, my arms crossed. there is no way im going to let that asshole near jimin ever again.

$#€time skip€#$

{j.m. p.o.v}

after the bell rung, i was talking to taehyungie about something when jungkook suddenly grabbed my wrist. "jimin lets go!" he said as he tried to pull me away. "where are we going to exactly?" i asked, a little bit confused about his behaviour. "to eat." he said monotone voice, while i finally got my wrist out of his grip.

"sorry jungkook, but i was gonna eat with taehyung at this café. i hope you dont mind" i say with a smile, hoping that it would make jungkook calm down. sadly, it did not. it only made jungkook even more mad. "are you serious?! are you ditching me to go out with this, this ross linch look-alike?!" he said, practically yelling by the end, while pointing at taehyung.

"i think he wants you yo leave him alone buddy, so maybe you should get going to your friends. you do have those right?" taehyung said behind me, his voice loud and clear. "i dont think i was asking you, dipshit" jungkook said, his eyes filled with rage. a crowd started forming, everybody was whispering about the fight between the new guy and the most popular guy.

"taehyung lets just go, we shouldnt waste jungkooks time anymore than we already have."i said, desperately trying to not let a fight happen. "yeah, lets go. we shouldnt waste our time on an eboy wannabe" taehyung said, taking one last look at jungkook, before grabbing my hand and running towards the cafe.

¥×₩ at the cafe ₩×¥  

by the time we got to the cafe, we were both panting hard. as i was cathcing my breath, taehyung asked "is your wrist okay? it looked like he grabbed it hard." while grabbing my wrist and taking a look. i looked at my wrist, it was bruising quickly, various shades of blue and purple were forming. i winced a little when i tae ran his hands over the bruises. i looked at taehyung, and he looked at me. i could see in his eyes that he was feeling so many emotions, anger, worry, and something else that i cant understand.

he looked at me, and then back at the bruise. i heard him mutter under his breath, 'i will kill him'. He looked at me, dead in the eye, and said "jimin, maybe you should stop hanging out with me. i mean, youre getting hurt because of me-" before he could finish, i cut him off. "its not your fault tae, i would never stop being your friend, even if i get hurt because of it" "but jimin-" "i appreciate your concern taehyung, but im fine." i said while looking him in the eye. he was less worried, but the concern was still there. i smiled, "you know taehyung, i wish i fell in love with you. you would be the perfect boyfriend." i said with a smile, looking outside the window.

taehyung made a noise, but i didnt mind it. "but i just had to fall for him, huh? i thought he was so cool and nice, i believed everything he said, but look where that got me?" i say with a sigh "i ended up crying over someone who doesnt even love me like i thought he did" i said with tears in my eyes. "but atleast i met you right?" i said to him, smiling at him. "when i met you, i thought you were my gaurdian angel, protecting me from my problems" i said while looking at him, "taehyung, youre the best thing that has ever happened to me"

"i could say the same thing to you too, jimin"

"tae, can i just stay with you? youre soo comfortable" i whined. tae chuckled, i just pouted. "im sorry jimin, but maybe you should go home for the rest of the day. im sure you were shocked." tae said with a smile. i just pouted even more, tae chuckled and starting pinching my cheeks and calling me cute. i whined, it hurts so badd!!

{t.h. p.o.v}

jimin, i love you so much. you dont deserve anyhting jungkook has ever done to you. i want to be the guy that makes you happy again. not jungkook, not anyone else, just me.

jimin, dont give up yet. there are people out there that love you more than jungkook ever could. i hope you realize that before you lose hope. dont ever give up jimin, we love you.