Fangirl|Amai Mask

A/N
Welcome back to my book!I hope you guys enjoy this!

Comment your request here------------>>>

Genre:Fluff

Amai Mask x Fangirl!Reader

Y/N's POV

I have been Amai's number 1 fangirl.I was also his make up artist.I was almost popular for being known as "Amai's big fangirl" .I would literelly buy all his album and merchandise.Not to mention Amai is my friend, Although he's so secretive.I would try to befriend him.I love him more than an idol and yeah it hurts that he only sees me as his make up artist and big fangirl.I was there when he became a hero,a idol,his first album,his first song and his first photoshoot.

I love him so much not because he was an Idol.I love him because he always saved me from monsters.I would always thank him and he would always smile genuinely at me.

I became his friend after that.I also applied to be his make up artist.I tried my best to impress him and I would always talk to him.
I was there everywhere for him and I supported him.Cheer him up when the monsters ruined his concert or when his rival
Levi(not AOT people haha) "Sweet" beat his songs.

Until I heard him in an conversation which broke my heart.

◇◇flashback◇◇
I went to prepare Amai's clothes until I heard him talking to a person

"You know that (Name)-chan really likes you a lot.She supported you everywhere you go.Why not give her a chance?"A man said and he just chuckled.

"Honestly I appreciate her efforts but I see her nothing than a mere Fangirl of mine and
my friend"He said and my eyes started to water.I told the manager I have an urgent matter and someone should substitute me.

◇◇-Flashback ends-◇◇
I went home crying afterwards.
Right..nothing than a mere fangirl and friend.
What do I expect?Im nothing than a plain ordinary girl.Theres a lot of pretty and hot idols out there.

I cried all night and I gave my ticket to someone else.He was suppose to have an concert tomorrow.I also messaged there manager that I was quitting my job for personal reasons.I know this was immature and all.But it hurts to hear that from him.

I never messaged him again,I was probably a bother texting him from time to time.I got his number when I asked him before.

"Don't be sad that those monters ruined your concert atleast your fans were happy,right?"

"I hope your schedules isn't tight.I want you to eat and sleep properly okay?"

"Good luck Amai"

Yeah it was kinda normal routine for me to message him before his concert.But for the first time I didn't message him any good lucks or whatever.He never replies anyway.

I walked around the town trying to get my mind off from my hopeless love.Until I bump into someone.It was a man with a mask and cap.I muttered a "sorry" until he pulled my wrist.

It was.....

......

......

Levi, Amai's rival.I was shocked to see bump into him, if girls were to bump into him.They would fangirl and things,but I wasn't really a hardcore fan of him.I liked his songs and all but I never expect to meet him.I blushed madly as he lean closer at me.
Wow he's really handsome in real life than pictures.

"Aren't you Amai's big fangirl?He has a concert now right?.Never expect you to miss his concert especially his last concert for his album"Levi asked and I smiled nervously.