Chapter Nineteen: Camping Part 2

I wake up in my tent with a sore back again. I get dressed in the tent which is hard since it's so small. I get out and see Damon sitting by the campfire. I join him and sit by his side.
"Morning" I say.
"Morning, gorgeous" He says back. Sitting like this is killing my back. I stand up and stretch trying to make it hurt less.
"You okay?" Damon ask.
"Yeah, just my back hurts from sleeping in that tent" I say while giving my tent an evil look.
"Well, that's the least of your problems" he tells me. "Your next lesson is healing"
"What do I got to do?" I ask. He grabs a stick and sits me down.
"You got to heal" he tells me. He stabs me with the stick and pulls it out.
"Damon, that fucking killed!" I yell at him. He looks at me confused a little and removes my hand to look at where he stabbed me. There's no wound just blood and a hole in my shirt. "Now I have to get a new shirt" I complain.
"Sorry" He says.
"You stabbed me!" I say annoyed.
"So you could learn how to heal" he reasons. I roll my eyes at him and stand up.
"Now what?" I ask. " am I done?"
"No, now is the hardest part" he says. "Now you turn into a wolf" he says with a smile.
"Does it hurt?" I ask.
"No" he says. "Follow me, you can't turn here" he tells me. I follow him in the woods a bit deeper. When we reach a good spot Damon puts the bag down and takes a seats on a bolder.
"Now what?" I ask.
"Now you think of a wolf, you let your inner wolf take over" he tries to explain. I do so as I'm told.  I close my eyes and picture me turning from person to wolf. To let my inner wolf to take control.
"Damon it's not working" I complain.
"Let me help" he says.
"That would be helpful" I say. He rolls his eyes at me then walks over. He pulls me in close and spins me so he is behind me. His hands travel up my arms and around my waist. It feels like he is touching every nerve in my body at once. It feels so good that I lean my head on his chest. He lower his head in my neck curve and hovers his lips over my neck. He lightly presses kisses along my neck and jawline. His kisses send chills down my spine and it feels incredible.
"Damon" I say warning him that he shouldn't.
"Trust me it will help" He whispers in my ear. "Let your inner wolf take over" he whispers in my ear. As he keeps kissing me I picture me turning into a wolf in my head.

Damon's POV
As I'm kissing her I hear her do a deep growl. I step back and watch as her eyes light up bright green. I watch as her ears change and then by body part by body part change into a wolf feature. When she is fully changed into a werewolf, I see that she is a white wolf. She looks so beautiful and incredible.
"Joyce" I say trying to catch her attention. She looks at me and walks over. She seems so happy she's prancing around and howling like crazy. A smile creeps on my face as I watch her have the time of her life. "I forgot to teach you speed but it's just like running but use all your energy" I tell her. "Try it".  She gets in a running pose and speeds off. I chase after her since I need to keep an eye on her. She stops at the lake and looks in the water to see her reflection.
"Wolf" shouts an angry man that just walked out from behind a tree. He charges at her and tackles her into the water.
"JOYCE!" I shout. I run over and jump into the water. I change in mid air to a wolf to help Joyce. She's trying to bite him but the man seems to be too strong for her. I swim over and bite him and drag him out the water and away from Joyce. I push my paw on his chest to keep him down. I look at him and notice he isn't a man, he's a vampire. I bite his head and rip it off.
"Damon, what did you do" says Joyce, she looked horrified by what she saw me do. She's human again and swimming in the water naked. I think she trying to hide her naked body but it's not working. I change back into human and wipe the blood off me. I run over to my bag and grab out my pants and pop them on. I grab the blanket and run over to Joyce who is still in the water.
"He was a vampire, gorgeous and he tried to hurt you. Him dying was needed" I explain to her. She looks at me mad still. I hold the blanket up so she can step out and rap it around her. When she is covered up we start to make our way back.
"Did you enjoy it?" I ask her. A smile appears on her face and she bumps into me a little.
"Heaps, it was an amazing experience" Joyce tells me.
"You know your super good at this werewolf thing, it took me a week to do what you did in a weekend" I say impressed with her progress.
"Really?" She says. "Can I see people again?" She ask.
"Yeah, you seem to have it under control" I tell her. She smiles a big smile and hugs me tightly. I hug her back and I realise that I'm half naked and she's just got a blanket on. I pull back and blush a little while smiling.
"What?" She ask clueless. I look at her top to bottom and then she catches on and blushes too. "I need to get changed" she says. She speeds off ahead to the camp.

Joyce's POV
When I reach the camp I realise that it's completely trashed and looks as if someone has pulled it all apart. The tents are smashed and ripped. Our clothes are being burned in the fire and then I realise there's a group of people. I hide behind a tree and carefully watch them.
"What do you think is taking Travis so long?" asked one of the girls who looks emo. The group all looked concerned.
"I don't know, should we check on him?" Asked another girl who looks like younger.
"No, he's probably taking a piss. He is fine" says a guy who is sitting on the hood of Damon's car.
"What if he ran into the lupus pythonissam" says another guy who is burning our clothes in the fire. puella lupum that's what the werewolf guy called me. It means wolf girl, there here for me.
"Cami and I will go check on him. You two stay here and be careful, she is strong and has strong friends" says a guy who I think might be their leader, Wait that's the guy that attacked me. I have to find Damon and we have to leave.
"Gorgeous, what are are you doing hiding behind a tree?" Says Damon behind me. I grab him and pull him to the ground with me. I'm on top of him to keep him down and I cover his mouth to keep him quiet. I look to see if they noticed us, I don't think they did.
"Be very quiet, the guy that attacked me is here with a group. They are here for me" I whisper in his ear. He sits up and leans against a tree with me still on his lap. He removes my hand from his mouth.
"What do we do?" He ask.
"We go" I tell him. He looks at me and nods in agreement.
"My keys are in the glove box already" he tells me.
"I can distract them and you get the car started. Then when you get the car started I will circle back and then we drive home" I tell him.
"No, I'm not letting you risk your life" He says.
"Now is not the time for arguing" I say back.
"Then it's final your not distracting anybody" he says being stubborn.
"Fine" I say. I get off his lap and crouch behind the tree again. He gets up and crouches next to me. "Now" I say. I run as fast as I can towards Damon's tent and glow my eyes at them.
"It's her!" Shouts the guy that attacked me. They all run after me so I start to make my way to the lake. I can't remember the way so I listen for the waterfall.

Damon's POV
I go to go after Joyce but then I could stuff up the plan. I punch the tree in frustration and make my way to the car. I hop in and search for the keys in the glovebox. Their not there so I keep searching for them. I check under the seats in the front and back. I check everywhere and I can't find them anywhere.
"Shit!" I say while hitting the stirring wheel. I hop out and make my way to my tent, at least what's left of it. I rip some of the fabric off and rap it around my hand. I go to the back of my car and punch the back window in. I get the wire cutters out from my tool box and head back to the front seat. I hot wire the car to get it starting and I put my seatbelt on. I sit there and wait patently for Joyce to circle back. I try to listen for her but I can't seem to hear her.
I hope she's okay!

Joyce's POV
I've lost all of them accept from the emo girl who is right on my tail. Lucky I'm faster then her but I'm getting tired from running. I try to shake her off by jumping over rocks and ducking under brunches but she seems to keep on my tail. I listen carefully for Damon to hear the car start but I can't hear it yet so I keep running.
"Just give up lupus pythonissam" yells the emo girl.
"Never!" I shout back. I stop and she passes me and hits face first into a tree. I take a head start as I start to run again as she lays there knocked out. I listen for the car and I hear it roar to life. Perfect timing!

I reach the car and jump into the passages seat and pop my seatbelt on.
"Thank god your okay!" Says Damon letting out a deep breath. He takes off and makes his way onto the highway. "Are you okay" He ask.
"Yeah, I just got scratch but that will heal" I say.
"You okay?" I ask.
"I'm angry that you risked your life!" He says with an annoyed tone. "Don't ever do that again, you scared the shit out of me!" He tells me.
"Sorry but that was the only way it was going to work" I explain.
"No it wasn't, we could have found a way where you wouldn't have to run through the woods while getting chased by some maniacs" he shouts.
"Well we didn't have time" I tell him. He sighs in defeat and puts on the radio. I look at Damon and remember what he looks like as a wolf, his fur was silky black like his hair. It had a sliver hint to it when it shined in the sun. His eyes were green like they are now but they glowed with passion and adrenaline. He didn't seem scary at first but when I saw him attack I was a bit afraid, but who wouldn't be afraid of a giant wolf? No one.

We pull up to my house after hours of driving non stop. Damon and I swap now and then since it wasn't save to stop anywhere just in case they were following are trail.
"Home sweet home" I say with a smile. No more bugs and no more werewolf trials.
"You know what I just thought about" Damon says while looking as if he's in deep thought.
"What?" I ask.
"Who did you kill to trigger the curse?" He ask.
******
Joyce is now an offical werewolf!
Joyce now has to brake the news to her vampire friends, how are they going to take it?
Who did she kill in order to become a werewolf?
Keep reading and find outxx