51.

"That was odd"
Leo says to y/n she fakes a laugh so he wouldn't think anything of the situation. She shrugs it off and continues trying to have fun with her friends.
The party's almost over, the music is now playing at a low volume and there's teenagers passed out everywhere, y/n and Leo are sitting by the pool soaking their feet, when y/n starts thinking about Hyunjin again, she remembers all the memories and gets upset once again, she realises how much she misses him.
"Hey you ok?"
Leo puts his arm over her bringing her close to his chest, she nods her head reassuring him.
"You sure?"
He asks once again and she repeats her gesture once again.
"Y/n! Have you seen Hyunjin!"
You see Jisung running towards you, out of breath, which startled you.
"Yeah, he was talking to me earlier and then he left, I don't know where he went"
"Oh shit, oh no, no no no no no, this can't be happening right now"
He starts freaking out, you get up from your position and walk up to Jisung trying to calm him down.
"Jisung what happened, is everything ok?"
"This is bad, this is really bad"
He ignores you and starts mumbling to himself, taking his phone out of his pocket and ringing Seungmin.
"Seungmin where are you?!"
He asks in a panicked tone.
From the other line you here in a muffled tone.
"I'm at the hospital, hyunjin got into an accident and the police called me, get here as soon as possible"
Jisung immediately starts crying and running toward the door to leave.
"Jisung! Wait! Let me come with you!"
"Let's go then hurry up"
The two of you start rushing towards the car leaving Leo standing in the backyard alone.