82

( I'll correct the mistakes later, but for now just enjoy the chapter ! I love you my loveeeeesss <3 ) 

Youngjae smiled when he saw Jaebum peacefully sleeping by his side. He looked ethereal without make up on and with a  sweaty forehead.

The older had surprised him again and came to his house without a warning. He loved it. He really really loved it. Despite of his reputation of being an emotionaless person, the Jaebum he knew was nothing like that. He was the most caring human being he knew.

"You're awake..." Jaebum whispered with his raspy morning voice. He showed Youngjae a bright smile.

"I was watching you sleep." Youngjae replied while Jaebum sat down on the bed.

"That's lowkey creepy."

Youngjae laughed. " Yes, but I still enjoy it."

" You should get up to go to school..." Jaebum mumbled while ruffling his own hair.

"I'm not going to school, you're here and we're going out with Kunpi and Yugs. There's a new Italian restaurant that we have to go." Youngjae replied while getting up from bed and staring at Jaebum. " What?"

"You can't skip school, YJ..."

"Jaebum, you and my best friends are here. I want to enjoy it as much as I can. Plus you skipped school as well" he said firmly. " Take a shower while I cook breakfast."

Youngjae left the room and headed to the kitchen. He stopped at the living room where Yugyeom and Kunpimook were sleeping. They looked really cute while sleeping hugging each other. When he entered the kitchen his mother was already there finishing her meal.

"Good morning mum," he said with a smile. " Are you already leaving?"

"Yes, today is a big day..." she replied. " How was your night?"

" Great. Jaebum was here." he smiled and got the cereals out of the box. " He's pretty special, I guess."

His mother laughed. " You guess? I think he's really really special!"

"Do you like him?"

"Of course I do. He loves you so..."

"He doesn't love me."

"He does." she got up and put the dishes on the sink. " Youngjae, he really really loves you. He wouldn't fly to China, buy you stuff, skip school for you if he didn't love you."

"But he never said he does." Youngjae closed his eyes for a moment and sighed.

"Did you tell him you love him?"

"No... I mean I send a text with" I L Y" but I just typed it and he didn't say it back." his mother patted his shoulder. 

"Just because he doesn't say it, it doesn't mean he does not feel it. Don't overthink it." she kissed his forehead and left.

Youngjae tried to eliminate that thought but at the same time he was afraid Jaebum really didn't feel love for him.
He cooked the breakfast and went to the living room where Yugyeom and Bambam were still sleeping.

" Yo guys! Wake up!!! Youngjae yelled and thrown a pillow at them." Wake up boys!! "

Kunpimook opened his eyes." You don't need to yell YJ... " he mumbled and elbowed Yugyeom who woke up in that moment screaming out of pain.

" You fucking asshole! " he screamed. " That hurts!"

"It was meant to hurt!" Kunpimook smirked. " Wake up!"