Party Time

Bakugo's pov :

Today was another boring day at school.

I started the day by getting dressed and running to shitty hairs house to pick him up to go to school.

"hey bakubro!"he said

" shitty hair! How many times have I told you-"I started

" don't call me that ! "he mimicked

" HEY I DON'T SOUND LIKE! "I shouted

" hey bakubro my parents aren't home for the week I wondered should I do a party bro ? "he said totally ignoring my comment!

" oh my god bakugo I just thought of a really good idea - we should get midoriya drunk and see what he's like! "

" OK wait what why? "

" i wonder what he's like drunk? "completely ignoring me"i bet he's really hot!"

" you can't just get him drunk - others aswell! (and get your hand off him he's mine!)"

" yeah I was gunna do that but get him like wasted! "

" o-okay? "

'This will be interesting' I thought to myself.

We then got to school and started to ask if they wanted to go to the party
They all said yes even todoroki - witch was shocking.

He never socalises with people!

We then told everyone are plans and they agreed to help ( apart from deku and iida but those you could have guessed!

Soon it was the end of school and we started are plan.

I ran to my house to get ready for the party. When I got there I was the theird person the next was deku - mwaaahaaahaahaaa this will be fun!

"yo kirishima when ya gunna - ya know"i say nodding at deku.

"ohhhhhhhhh OK um we gunna do it when everybody gets here"

"cool okay "

When everyone gets here I have an idea. 

"hey nerd have a drinking compotision with..... Uhhhhhhhhhhh-kaminari !"

"what? Why me???"hair for brains  asked

"cus"

"ummmm okay" the nerd said as I
Gave him a shot glass glass in his hand, he drank it pretty quickly witch kinda turned me on.

" hey bro um ya sure what ya doing ?!?" kirishima asked.

" I don't think denki will  act mutch different to usual and well you kinda like denki aswell as deku right ( but deku's mine so back off) " I whisper in his ear.

"oooooooohh I like your thinking "

Denki  and deku ceep on drinking its like been there 17th  shot so I'm impressed hes stayed this long seeing as it's his first time but he's still pretty wasted and even weirder denki only seems a bit tipsy like wtf is happening.

They then had some other drinks like cocktails and stuff like that.

Lets just say I think deku is gunna sleep for a week but as for denki - like what the fuck this guy surprises me all the time. I thought deku was drunk anouth so I went over to get him.

"hey deku what ya doing" I ask

"I don't have a fucking clue" he said taking a really long sip from his paper straw (skskskkskskskskskskskskks) he rested his head on his hand.(oh he's sitting down at a table BTW  and denki and kirishima is elswear (  ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ))

"yeah I think you've had anouth  of that"i say taking the drink from him.

He rolled his eyes at Me then pulled out another drink and started drinking that.

" what the fuck where the hell did you get that from?"i say

" i don't know " he said chuckling  using my arm to pull me down in the seet nex to him - god I would kill for that smile.

When I sat down he nuzzled his head into my neck I went really red but I think he was too drunk to notice.

" your so fucking hot" he said looking up at me.

He took another swig off his drink and tried to get up but slipped and bashed his head on the chair.

"Holy shit are you o-" I shouted but soon was cut off but the nerd laughing wtf.

God he is faaaaaaaaar gone...

I pulled the nerd up but then to fall back down with the nerd on top of me  he was still laughing and I was as red as a tomato. I got back up and got the nerd up this time ready for his weight.

"okay let's get you home" i say

"Fiiiiiiiiinnnneeeeee but you have to stay with me" he said as he went to press my nose but failed and pocked my cheek he leaned on me more.

"sure whatever!"

We got to the car and I lated him in the passenger seat doing up his seat belt and got in. I started to drive the car then he asked me the weirdest question ever.

"hey kasuki have you ever fucked someone?" he said tilting his head and pulling a really hot face.

I was as red as shitty hairs hair!

"no wh-"

"have you ever touched yourself or wanted to?"

"holy shit wtf nerd what kind of question is that NO!" I say shouting a bit.

He just chuckled ..

"why......." I asked suspiciously squinting my
eyes.

"you'll see when we get home" he says smoothly!

WTFETFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTF
What.the.acctual.fuck!

Help me!

Well this story was shit.