Kidnapped

Bakugo pov:

"hey kasuki you paying attention?"aizawa said.

" yeah" I lied the truth was that..... I was thinking about deku!

He went missing in first year and now it's been four years without him.

It's Been terrible even I miss the little nerd I even cr-

"kasuki! If you don't start paying attention your not going to pass your exams next week," aizawa shouted yet again.

All I did was roll my eyes, after- the incident I became a lot quieter (mmmm worrying) oh and yeah the exams are going to be soon.

We're going to have to go out looking for places that have potential bombs in and see if we can get people from out of there.

It's going to be fun I guess it won't be the same withou-

*BRRRRRRIIINNNNNG (it's the bell) *

OH well time to go then.

Deku pov:

(Flash back)

"Help.."

'Someone..."

'Please..."

No one has come for me and its been 4 months!

I've been raped and torchered and cut and have been brain washed.

And the worst thing is that I can't even try to escape! They've been ingecting me with this weird green loqued every day, it makes me feel light and giggly I guess its the only thing that makes me happy....

But it makes my body limp and fuzzy so I can't move my arms and legs (though I can move my head around) and I can't really think strait.

To be fair the thing they've said are starting to get to me....

They're using me for information and I'll try and resist but when your that position something could just slip out...

OKAY! I did mabey tell them about how I have one for all but hey that's about it! I think.....

But its horrible I'm kept in a room sat on a wooden chair tied up! Nothings in there to occupied me! Just plain white-washed walls and and a plain-ish sort of bed.

If I'm lucky dabi unties me from the chair and fucks m-

Wait..... Did I just say if I'm lucky..... Oh god this shiz is really getting to me...... Dammit I'm loosing it!

(flashback over)

Heh yeah that was me a fue..... Years ago? Yeah but now I get fucked every day by dabi and I just let it happen (this one time on my birthday I was on top!!!) and I don't acctualy feel shigiraki cutting me anymore! They turned me sort of into a killing machine for there enimies, it's not that I wanted to but what choice did I have! . Yeah I miss 1-a but there forgotten about me now.....

Atleast that's what dabi and shigiraki have been telling me! Anyway I'm better now I sort of told them a bit mor stuff..... Well a lot more stuff but not everything I mean I have a fue assential seacerets and I mostly told them when they got me drunk or just  'very high' on drugs oh they've  acctualy doubled up the drugs and now I have to take them every couple of hours  now because I tryed to escape but that a story for another tim-

"izuku its time for your medicine!" dabi said softly.

"yeah Okay but after can you fuck me I really horny !!!"

"Heh yeah yeah okay!" dabi said smirking...

God he's amazing!

Bakugo pov: