(F) Help Me ~Ghalz prt2~

( 1208 Words)
Devin P.O.V

Josh throws the shorts somewhere behind me before grabbing the bandages and other things that were on his bedside table, he places them down beside me before looking up at me.
"Um, can you take the shirt off?" I nod and pull the large shirt over my head before placing it on the bed beside me, his eyes trail over the now dark purple bruises and the small cuts and scrapes that cover my body. "I'm sorry they did this to you" he apologises as he picks up a disinfectant wipe.
"It's ok." I say before wincing as he cleans one of my bigger scrapes over my collar bone.
"Sorry... and no it's not, you've never even met Tj properly but he and his goons attacked you for no good fucking reason" he says while he continues the clean the scrape before throwing the wipe away and picking up a large band aid, peeling off the back and sticking it on my collar bone.

"Honestly I'm used to randoms picking on me" I shrug, "I mean I'm a cross dressing bartender" he picks up another wipe before looking up at me.
"That doesn't mean you deserve it, hell yeah shouldn't even be used to it because it shouldn't happen in the first place" he says before wiping a few of my smaller cuts before placing a few smaller band aids on them. I shrug again and just let him continue to patch me up, eventually he got up and sat behind me to check if I hand any cuts on my back.

"Holy shit" he says as he sits behind me
"What?" I say softly
"Dev don't freak out but, you have a really big cut going down your spine. It won't need stitches but this is gonna hurt like a bitch." He says, I turn to look over my shoulder at him. I grab his left hand before turning back around, I hear him pull a wipe out of the packet and I tense up.
"Ok, I'm gonna start cleaning it now ok?" He says softly, I shut my eyes tightly before nodding. He sighs before lightly pressing the wipe against the large cut, it stings a little at first and then a lot. I squeeze his hand as he cleans the bottom of the cut before making his way to the top of it, it hurts a lot and a start to bounce up and down a little trying to distract myself but also trying not to move too much.

"Owie, owie, owie." I say as I bounce slightly "Mmmmmmm" I whine as I will my way through the pain. The wipe starts to just clean the skin around it and I relax finally. I take a deep breath and turn back to Balz, he smiles a little.
"Please tell me you're done with that one..." I say hopefully
"I just need to patch it up" he smiles and I nod before turning back to face the wall again. He clean a few more of the smaller cuts on my back before patching up the really big one, he moves to sit in front of me again now it's time to do my arms and face. I don't have many on either so this won't take long. He does my face first, he pulls out a wipe and starts gently cleaning the medium size cut on my cheek that kinda bled everywhere earlier but I cleaned it while I was in the bath. The bruise it was on top of doesn't help with how bad is stings making my eyes water from the stinging, he finishes that up before moving on to the small scrape that's on my jaw the sting wasn't too bad after that he does the small split in my eyebrow and then the cut next to my hairline.

He moves onto my arm gently cleaning the small scrapes and cuts that line my forearms and upper arms along with the few cuts on my wrists and hand. He's being so gentle but making sure they are clean before moving onto the next cut. I moved onto one a of my large cuts on my wrists, I cut myself on a broken piece of glass when one of the guys pushed me down. He lightly pushes the wipe out it making it cry out and yank my arm away.
"Sorry, did I press too hard?" He asks quietly, I shake my head before looking back up at him.
"No sorry, I think there's still a bit of glass in there." I say, he nods before picking up a random magnifying glass and moving closer to the bedside table where his lamp is. He puts my wrist on it before standing up.
"Keep that there" He says before walking into the bathroom.

I pick up the magnifying glass and look at the details on it, it has a black handle with a purple and green pearlescent shine on it with a small metal octopus at the top of it, two of its thick tentacles held the glass in place while some of the others wrapped around the handle. Balz walks back in with a pair of tweezers and sits back down with me, I hand him the magnifying glass and he leans over to look at my wrist. I look away not wanting to feel or see this
" can you hold this?" He asks handing me the magnifying glass I nod taking it from him before looking away again, he positions my hand where he needs it placing his free hand on my arm to pin it down. I feel something sharp move in my skin and I flinch a little but it continues to move, I try to pull my arm away but Balz hold it down until he finally gets it out. He looks over my cut again before taking the magnifying glass and having a closer look and he eventually places it down.
"Ok, I think we got it." He says, I nod and look up at him. My face has a few tears on it from the pain. "I'm sorry if I hurt you." I shake my head before handing him a wipe.

He gives me a weak smile before disinfecting my last cut,
"Mmmmmmm, owie" I whine before he pulls the wipe away and patches my wrist up.
"Ok all done." He stands up and cleans up the rubbish before picking up what's left and walking into the bathroom. I hear a bit of banging before he walks to the doorway and turns the light off before closing the door.
"Bedtime." He says happily as he walks over to the bed jumping in, I giggle at his silliness before getting in myself and turning off the lamp. We lay in silence for s few minutes before I start to silently move over to his side, when he first feels me behind him he tenses before relaxing again. I roll him onto his back and cuddle into his side.
"Are you ok ghost?" He asks, I nod before yawning
"Goodnight" I say quietly as I close my eyes, he chuckles wrapping and arm around me.
"Goodnight ghost"

———————————————————————————————

So I thought I could write some fluffy shit and this is what happened it became every long and boring and dragged out. Let me know if you liked it I guess...