Imagine 1-Cheater

A/N Leo is young in these but it is set in nowadays times.

Y/N P. O. V

I was on my way back from work heading to my apartment. My boyfriend is called Ryan, I'm absolutely in love with him.
*******************

I was finally home and I had saw a bra on the side of the sofa. I thought to myself that I didn't leave it there, I'm quite a clean person. I could hear soft moans coming from the bedroom.

I decided to go in and what do I see!?! My sister Cameron on top of my boyfriend!

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK RYAN" I yelled.

"y/n it's not what you think" he stuttered.

"NO GET THE FUCK OUT. I DON'T WANT YOU BACK HERE UNTIL TOMMOROW! AND CAMERON, YOU ARE A SLUT."

**********next day

I decided to go onto tinder and find a date to get back at ryan.

(leo isn't famous in the story)

I met this boy called Leo, he was 19. I asked him if he wanted to help me cheat on my boyfriend and he said yes, he loves karma.

I wriggled out of my clothes and only left my Calvin Klein underwear on, Leo did the same.

As soon as Ryan came in from work, me and Leo started to moan loudly to piss him off, him kissing my neck and leaving his mark.

when Ryan came in his mouth was wide open.

"Karmas a bitch Ryan"