five

r e a l i t y

olivia's perspective
on the phone w/ robert

"Bro, no you put it in the fucking microwave first." I yelled at Robert, who was laughing. "No put the cheese in!" He yelled at me. I sighed and put in the microwave. "Nooo you dork!" He screamed. He stopped for a second and looked around, making me laugh. "What?" I asked.

"My neighbors definitely heard that." He said. I looked at my propped up phone and seen him laughing. I smiled and admired Robert fucking Sheehan, who I was facetiming. "What are you looking at me like that for?" He said quietly.

"No reason, dude." I scoffed, jokingly and picked up my phone. "Wanna watch Britains Got Talent with me?" I asked. "Fuck yeah." I giggled, and sat down picking up the remote, flipping the camera so he could see the tv. And I was happy.

I got on YouTube and looked up "Misfits" instead of Britains Got Talent. I smirked at him and as soon as he heard himself say, "Nice cardigan." Kind of slurred because of a cigarette in his mouth, he started laughing at me.

"Olivia!" He gasped. "You lied." He started acting like he was sad. He was an actor, so of course I fell for it and frowned. He immediately stopped and started laughing, "It's fine, I'll watch it with you."